Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
First, are you on hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis? I am assuming HD, but if you are on PD, then it will be much easy to get dialysis wherever you go.

Second, you probably should get in touch with a social worker. They will be able to find resources for you if there are any. But just know that trying to move to another country while being a ESRD patient will be very difficult. Vacationing somewhere would be much more manageable. I know its not the same, but it would be more economically safe and most likely physically safer in the long run. Ever thought about taking a cruise? I know some services do offer dialysis while on a cruise ship.

Finally, if you are on medicare or medicaid, your options are pretty limited. With private insurance you may have slightly more options.

But my best suggestion is to contact a social worker and if you are looking to vacation, see if yall can plan something ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread