Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Hand Knit posted:

The Blue Jays are in trouble, after the bullpen barfed a fart in two of the last three. They're now effectively even with Detroit, except Detroit is playing Atlanta while Toronto is playing Boston.

I like this because I'd rather play Detroit at home than the Blue Jays on the road

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

My desire is for the O's to win and everyone else lose out tomorrow.

But god drat if the chaos option of a 3 way tie is not appealing

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Betting on an O's/Toronto wildcard game at this point.

Exciting

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Poque posted:

The best way to ensure that even the winners walk away pissed off.

When the O's lose at least I can be sure the Jays also had a lovely time

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Inspector_666 posted:

For the WC games: go O's, go Giants.

:agreed:

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Artix posted:

I try not to call for a manager's head because lord knows baseball is full of random bullshit that no one could possibly predict but...gently caress do I want Buck's head for that one.

Yeah a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

:vince:

• Locked thread