Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

In reality there's a lot of superpowers you could have that you could essentially rule the world with if you were subtle about it and didn't run around in neon tights shrieking about missile launch codes. Shape shifting, invisibility, telepathy, etc.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It does inherently remove someone's free will, even if you don't literally use it to have sex with someone. I kinda see it being sorta rapey.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

What a loving bizarre tangent to go on. Jesus christ dude.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

In America we have no idea that Romani is an ethnic group, I think. Most people think of gypsies as something like a cowboy or something you can be for Halloween that doesn't really exist anymore. A lot of us think of native Americans the same way. People are gradually becoming more aware of this but it's not like Europe where there's this violent hatred of them as a people and all these stereotypes about them. Like when I was a kid basically it meant "someone with a crystal ball and one of those bandanas on". Like I thought for years you could become a gypsy.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That is, no shade, the absolute best apology from somebody who did a dumb racist thing that I've ever read. He actually looked into it and concluded he was being a dumb racist just believing whatever other dumb racist people said. Kudos to him.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Honestly I have no idea how a kid gets into Harley Quinn in 2016 since literally all of it is some combo of terrible and way too adult and you specifically say she didn't like btas Harley. I don't know what else you could be exposed to that wouldn't make you hate the character.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I can't wait until this election is over so Squizzle will post in BSS again

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Why did Squizzle leave us.

Hes posting in the election forum I guess. He's not going to recognize either of us when he gets back :qq:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

*crosses TFR off of list of forums WickedHate is allowed to post in*

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rhyno posted:

That was definitely a thing. Comic shops have to deal with that sort of OUTRAGE fairly frequently.

Hal Jordan's continued existence is an outrage, I agree.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lightning Lord posted:

Agreed, but I'm just saying it's not an acceptable answer to someone who treats fiction like an FPS deathmatch.

You shouldn't want to provide acceptable answers to these people

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Senior Woodchuck posted:

I'm not getting Death of X 2-4 because I'm hacked off over what happened to Madrox.

Have I become everything I hate?

They killed him off back in the Fatal Attractions crossover in like 1993. He got the Legacy Virus from giving a mutant CPR I think. People were really upset about it back then too. He's a very, very easy character to kill off because whoops, looks like that was just a dupe! The real Madrox is back, everybody!

So don't sweat it. He'll be back.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rhyno posted:

Jamie didn't die until X-Factor #100! Eight months after Fatal Attractions!

Right, the infection happened around that crossover though, right? I remember him being a weird shut in for months.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

bela...lugosi's...dead...

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

site posted:

I hated that guy's art so tbh I'm not gonna miss that. Hopefully punisher gets a better artist now.

Rip tho

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Shut up, nerds

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It's more like the Internet than comics. And specifically Twitter's completely toothless policies of dealing with that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Jesus Christ that last page

• Locked thread