Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I hope Cody East gets knocked the gently caress out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
That stand up was really bad.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Soothing Vapors posted:

this seems to be true of approximately 100% of punchmen

You're confusing UFC with NFL.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

wilson could make this a close fight if he'd ever throw some strikes in the clinch. unless i am very much mistaken he hasn't thrown a single one.

Or just throw strikes at all. He is landing regularly but just doesn't do enough.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dan Didio posted:

dumb normie; What the gently caress is a barncat lol?

me, from behind the fox sports desk: oh, only the most pound for pound ferocious animal ever.

I used to work for a vet that would see semiferal dogs, wild horses, goats etc. Barn cats were the scariest morherfuckers I've ever had to deal with.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I'm sad the cheater won but cool KO.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

It isn't a real channel.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
This fight is ugly.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I was going to say have Fili fight Darren Elkins next but he's at TAM now isn't he?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Oh god a light heavyweight fight. I hope this ends quickly.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Louis Smolka is cool as gently caress.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Grandmaster.flv posted:

They ushered this TUF guy on pretty quickly.

Sergio Pettis got hurt.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Wow that looks deep.

Moreno had a good fight on TUF, good to see him have another one.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

He looked like poo poo on TUF. Goddamn

He had a competitive fight with one of the highest ranked guys on the show. How is that looking like poo poo?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Either his enthusiasm was infectious or there are a lot more spanish-speakers in Portland than I would have thought

There are Mexicans everywhere now.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Ironic Twist posted:

god I wish you were right

I like this fight.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Holy gently caress that song was awful.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Rubellavator posted:

I remember Dodson as the guy MM made sound like a SF character.

*knee* URK

That was Cejudo.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Dodson should not be exchanging.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dan Didio posted:

Dodson was the guy who kicked MM in the balls and MM told Herb Dean to gently caress off and just kept beating the poo poo out of Dodson.

That fight was cool. Dodson talked a ton of poo poo then basically got shut out.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Lineker should fight Garbrandt and have Dillashaw rematch Cruz.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Bubblegum Cop posted:

the number three guy who just won his 4th fight in a row deserves a shot a lot more than TJ, who just lost to the champ and Assuncao who just lost to TJ. Cody should fight one of them and Lineker should get the shot imo. cruz is going to announce a fight soon though which probably means it won't be lineker.

A ton of people thought Dillashaw beat Cruz and he just beat Assuncao who was ranked #3 at the time. Lineker barely, maybe, probably didn't beat a flyweight who got run out of the division by Mighty Mouse after missing weight yet again. UFC doesn't want Lineker near a title fight until they are confident he'll make the weight.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Pwny_Xpress posted:

I am going to go back and watch it live and see how the exchanges might be different, but in watching it live from the stands it didnt seem like Dodson was taking much damage, but also didnt seem like he was landing much of his own.

It was the complete opposite. They beat the poo poo out of each other.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

i saw very few of lineker's landing anything like clean and dodson winning basically every exchange as well as landing one head kick a round that would drop a rhinoceros but somehow could not drop a brazillian midget

Lineker landed a ton to the body and was catching Dodson up top as he exited with hooks the whole fight.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

i'm sure he did, or he wouldn't have won.

Then why did you just say he didn't? What was the point of that post if you were going to contradict it the moment someone pointed out the truth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

i was saying what i saw, and i'm not going to start a NO WHAT I SAW WAS CORRECT with you, not just because the judges agree with you, but because you're one of two people on this forum i refuse to engage with because you're a tedious pedant

It is one thing to say you couldn't tell who was getting the better of the exchanges which is fine because they were crazy and fast. It is completely different and baffling to say Lineker didn't land anything clean.

• Locked thread