Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
cody east's legs are loving massive

this fight is loving awesome for being between two bad heavyweights. can't wait til the start of round two when they're too exhausted to move

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Oct 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
that was a good stoppage.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Good lord. He's trying to stomp his nuts out of his abdomen

Edit--hahahahaha DC just said the same thing

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Did someone just whisper gently caress into a microphone?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Wilson's defense was impressive and really came back in that third round. He'll probably lose but I'm a fan.

EDIT for the record I'm not talking about him fleeing I'm talking about him moving his head out of the way of strikes that were coming in increasingly varied angles

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Oct 2, 2016

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
That was siiiick

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
This was a really great prelim card. Even that kinda bad female fight at the beginning had a cool ending round.

DC is not better than Rogan but I think with a little more experience he will be. I like him a lot.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
DC is awesome on the mic drat. He's calling poo poo out really well and pretty much everything he says ends up being important.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Fili is cool and dias is tough

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
^high five buddy

I really love armbar finishes in the UFC. They're pretty hard to come by lately

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Oct 2, 2016

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
He's so happy :3

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
LMAO did DC just say he looks like McGlovin?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
gently caress Oliveira

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
More nuts shot than a serial killer at an insane asylum

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
This fight is awesome

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Very happy with that decision. Mostly because it keeps loving stupid Cody Garbrandt out of the title picture hopefully.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Lloyd Boner posted:

How does Lineker winning vs Dodson winning make any difference there?

Because Linekers claim to the title shot is now indisputable. If Lineker lost then Garbrandt is the next guy up.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Skip My Posts posted:

not indisputable at all

I mean it should be.

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Lineker should fight Garbrandt and have Dillashaw rematch Cruz.

This would also work for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Skip My Posts posted:

yeah it should be indisputable that the guy who keeps missing weight and probably should have lost gets a title shot

the number three guy who just won his 4th fight in a row deserves a shot a lot more than TJ, who just lost to the champ and Assuncao who just lost to TJ. Cody should fight one of them and Lineker should get the shot imo. cruz is going to announce a fight soon though which probably means it won't be lineker.

• Locked thread