Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardbody Jones
Dec 14, 2002

LobsterMobster posted:

I was expecting a hipster angle due to the event being in Portland, but as always, a great GDT, Bluedeanie!

Should've gone with the more well-earned racist angle than the hipster angle, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardbody Jones
Dec 14, 2002

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Do you have a link I can look at because that's not how the rules are laid out on the ufc site.

the ufc website is bad and wrong

Hardbody Jones
Dec 14, 2002

Le Saboteur posted:

Yeah, Brooks could have chosen not to take the fight and in that case I think he would have been paid his show money + the 20% penalty.

If he opted not to fight, he wouldn't get poo poo. No fight, no money. Due to the vast majority of fighters living fight to fight and being afraid to come off as not being a company guy, they always opt to fight the catchweight fight.

Hardbody Jones
Dec 14, 2002

fatherdog posted:

This is wrong. He would have gotten his contractual show money.

Er, duh you're right, "show" money.

• Locked thread