Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
every big boy fight looks the exact. same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
my personal hell is having to watch two heavyweights throw feints at each other for the rest of eternity

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

This dude is my new favorite fighter also he should be given the next title shot

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I was hoping Brooks was gonna go on a run for a while.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

fatherdog posted:

I could see a judge giving Lineker 4 or 5. I can't really see giving him 1, 2, or 3.

I think Lineker was pushing the action decently enough in round 3 to possibly steal it. The whole fight has been fairly close. I have it for Dodson but if Lineker takes it I won't be shocked

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

not a robbery at all, but if it's between lineker and garbrandt give me the garbrandt title shot. Same outcome, neither guy touches Dominick, but at least cody can make weight and Dominick gets another TAM win

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

tumor looking batty posted:

So all the underdogs won? When's the last time that happened?

I don't remember which one but it was definitely a Frank Mir card, either the Brazil one or the Todd Duffee one. But I remember that Frank Mir was an underdog on a night where like 9/10 fights were won by the underdog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

functionally I do not see the difference between Johny Lineker and Cody Garbrandt except one guy is much more easy to market (looks exactly how every teenager envisions a badass American, on-going feud between Cruz & Team Alpha Male, undefeated record, etc.) than the other guy.

• Locked thread