Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I hope this does not affect Diaz vs Bisping at 206.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
I was really looking forward to that fight. Maybe they can toss Yoel and do Weidman versus Jacare?

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Jacare vs Derek Brunson

Nevermind, Brunson fighting Whittaker.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Just give Jacare his title match.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
time for jacare to fight chris camozzi again

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

quote:

Souza's manager Gilberto Faria told MMAFighting.com that they are only interested in fighting Michael Bisping next for the UFC middleweight title, however, he wondered if the UFC would actually make the fight happen.

"Michael Bisping is running from 'Jacare.'" Faria said. "He is so scared of him. He'd rather fight someone like Dominick Cruz, who I would put my money on, by the way."

lol

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
that manager's comments remind me of one of those gameday thread first-timers with a transparently overconfident hot take that is mortifyingly stupid to express in public

of course no one ever wants to fight Jacare if they can avoid it, though

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Actually, now that I think about their interactions when they're doing FOX analysis, I think claiming he'd lose to Cruz might actually be the quickest way to piss Bisping off

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Disrespectful. Wait your turn behind Nick, "Jackre Souza" (is this a real name or??)

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Nick may actually want jacare to fight bisping as he will be a more worthy champion and therefore worthy of fighting nick.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
it would suck for jacare if the diaz fight is already signed.

but it really sucks for that australia fight night card.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Always good to see Luke Rockhold injured breaking news next to the related article of Rockhold saying AKA is unfairly criticized for getting injured. Glad I couldn't make the time to get to Melbourne for that card.

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
Is Nick only going to fight at 185 now. Seems way undersized compared to the 4 horseman.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TheRationalRedditor posted:

that manager's comments remind me of one of those gameday thread first-timers with a transparently overconfident hot take that is mortifyingly stupid to express in public

of course no one ever wants to fight Jacare if they can avoid it, though

Yeah especially the Cruz part

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The 4 horse man

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Their alternate nickname, the four guys who somehow can't beat elderly mike bisping, is less pithy.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
Is anyone doing a November OP?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Mike bisping : the only winning move, is not to play

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Jack Deray Souza

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Patrick Spens posted:

Is anyone doing a November OP?

Yep, typing it up now, shouldn't be too long. Not much happened in October after all...

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it shouldn't be too long but it's gonna be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

EmmyOk posted:

UFC November - Now with more salt and MSG

Winner!