Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bulls going hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Chauncy calling the triangle a bad offense when triangle teams generally beat him is sad. ESPN trying so hard to recreate TNT, coming up short again.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Rose and Porzingis showing some nice chemistry.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Pap...Pop...the King's center on the floor right now, is very slow.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers in fact running the anti-Warrior system, going large ball with 3 PFs, a SF and Calderon.

lmao

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ingram is gonna be a good defender if nothing else. Just that monster wingspan is very disruptive.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Zubac doing screens without looking at the ball is cute.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Russell with a nice bounce back 18 point half.

Make that 19.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Good night for our basketball friends.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Mosgov is a lot more mobile than last year. Ingram showed some nice progress from game one.

Jamal Murray played well in the second half. If the Nuggets give him a lot of minutes, especially against second units, he has the game style that'll stuff a stat sheet.

But, my Official Preseason Overreaction for the game is . . . Mudiay is loving awful at basketball.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

chunkles posted:

I don't think it's much of an overreaction at this point. His first year was pretty concerning in a lot of ways and it doesn't look like he has improved much.

The doubt I'm giving him a little benefit of is that in the regular season they probably won't play him off the ball as much as they were in this game. But yeah it's really rough.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ingram hit a three, that's nice.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

zelah posted:

The lakers seem to have a marching band playing The Offspring. LA is a weird awful place.

Your'ea weird and awful place

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

chunkles posted:

they could be playing Seven Nation Army

They do play this from time to time.

They have a new organist this year, or, rather, the fill organist is now the full time organists because the last regular guy left after like a million years to only do Kings games.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Huertas where'd your flowing locks go man?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ingram is so long that if he's in the paint and off his feet he's practically already dunked.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

Anthony Brown is sooo bad

Yeah )=

I want him to be good but . . .he's not.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Luke's like "uhh . . . yeah it's preseason, dont' foul." Thanks Luke.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

straight up brolic posted:

I kinda respect how petty the Blazers official Twitter is in a preseason game in which they're losing by double digits

I have them blocked in case the official NBA twitter retweets them.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Mosgov has had some nice blocks in the preseason.

E: and has caused Durant to be Shook.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat I agree with Marc Jackson about something. I do just want Ingram to be like hyper aggressive, he's differing too much. Looks like he's starting to find his legs though.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Luke Walton makes me so happy.

Good mood Nick Young is nice to have around too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Bashez posted:

This game is kind of an example of why the Warriors are going to be so good. Thompson and Green are not doing anything offensively. It doesn't even matter.

Yeah when they've played Durant, Klay and Steph minutes they just look like they're winning almost effortlessly.

• Locked thread