Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Iowa State gave up a 14 point lead over the #13 ranked team in the 4th quarter and I'm still not sure if I'm mad or not.

And for content, here's some footage from the Stanford/Washington game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcAicihk-xA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

FSU lost again with a historically bad defense! If you're interested in getting your QB a Heisman, please schedule us this year - space is limited!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
At least Georgia Tech and Iowa lost.

Man gently caress this weekend.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

This weekend was great.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

At least Georgia lost.

Pretty cool weekend honestly

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
relegate Rutgers

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
football sucks

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Slate Action posted:

Pretty cool weekend honestly

I'm not taking your bait.

Georgia probably has one more loss on its schedule (Florida, which I will try my hardest to be in a place where I can't watch). The rest of it is piss easy and tbh regardless of schedule strength I'd be ok with Kirby going 9-3 in year one. South Carolina/Vanderbilt/Kentucky/ULL/Georgia Tech are terrible and Auburn is at home.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Man I was hoping Iowa STate would pull that off. Hell of a job to force baylor to a last minute FG, considering how the season started.

BG is poop from a butt made of piss, Dino babers can gently caress right off, holy poo poo he could not recruit at ALL

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Chump Farts posted:

football sucks

Football is ...okay, kind of.

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Well, THIS Hoosier fan is having an excellent evening. Roll Call! Everyone knows we roll deep as gently caress.

:gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I legit know that guy in real life. His name is Pierce and he's a huge rear end in a top hat.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

drat, Louisville/Clemson owned so loving hard

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
How the gently caress do you get Sunbelted twice in two years. C'mon, Rocky Long.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DJExile posted:

Man I was hoping Iowa STate would pull that off. Hell of a job to force baylor to a last minute FG, considering how the season started.

BG is poop from a butt made of piss, Dino babers can gently caress right off, holy poo poo he could not recruit at ALL

I'm sorry that BG lost, but you have to think about it this way.

Eastern loving Michigan is 4-1

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Alaois posted:

I'm sorry that BG lost, but you have to think about it this way.

Eastern loving Michigan is 4-1

Yeah full credit to Chris Creighton, he's done a great job turning Eastern around so far. They looked a lot better than their traditional dumpster fire status.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Good game, neither of those teams should be dropped, those were evenly matched teams.

e: dafuq? SDSU lost of SoAl? That's bad.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Afterbirth Aftermath posted:

How the gently caress do you get Sunbelted twice in two years. C'mon, Rocky Long.

Chapman is a bad QB, the defense gets way too many penalties, and the long snapper holy poo poo what was that.

Self inflicted bullshit finally killed us. Way to make the season completely irrelevent from this point forward. Enjoy the Hawaii Bowl or Potato Bowl or whatever lovely bowl you go to, Aztecs.

Sigh.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Don't they basically go to the Poinsettia Bowl every year?

That must suck. "Congrats on your ten win season Aztecs, now go play your bowl game ten minutes from campus!"

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0RuYF-mY90

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

So I guess...

1. Bama
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan
4. Clemson
5. Washington
6. Houston
7. A&M
8. Tennessee
9. Louisville
10. Baylor

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Don't they basically go to the Poinsettia Bowl every year?

That must suck. "Congrats on your ten win season Aztecs, now go play your bowl game ten minutes from campus!"

In recent memory it's been the Poinsettia twice, the Potato Bowl, the Hawaii Bowl, and whatever bowl they played in against the Rajun Cajuns a few years back

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
nebraska has already matched their win total from last year, so that's cool.

also once again they looked like poo poo against a poo poo opponent for most of the game and only blew the doors off at the very end so once again they'll probably move up the rankings despite not being very good

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
I am still riding the buzz of that Tennessee Hail Mary. It is like the opposite of Tennessee's losses last year where they was up early only to blow it late. If Tennessee could ever put a good 4 quarters together they might look really good.

Also Tennessee is doing this without 3 of their best D players. If they can get at least Maybin or Kirkland back it would fix the linebacker issues. Still not feeling good about the A&M or Bama game. My preseason prediction was Tennessee would go 2-2 during this stretch with losses against UGA and Bama. If they could just win one of the two left.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
What do Georgia fans do if Miami goes undefeated and wins the natty?

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Spacebump posted:

What do Georgia fans do if Miami goes undefeated and wins the natty?

hotlanta man might actually finally do the deed

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
A&M has gotten their prerequisite 5-0. Now to see if and when the crash happens.

(9 wins is still fairly likely imo)

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
ahahahaha like Mark Richt's ever sniffing a natty

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Famous last words.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
🍊

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

GIVE ME YOUR HATE.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Saving this in case I ever need to use it.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

LLCoolJD posted:

Saving this in case I ever need to use it.

Frank Beamer-style, I like it

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

If we have a healthy team and Good Trevor shows up I think we can get past an extremely twice lucky Tennessee team at Kyle.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

pillsburysoldier posted:

Frank Beamer-style, I like it

Was the empty case his idea?

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Aggy did NOT score 50+ points or even crack 30, so that's a nice little moral victory we got today. The sad thing is that our defense is practically the '85 Bears in comparison to the garbage we trotted out the past two years, but no one will ever notice or appreciate it because of how inept the offense is.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
:toxx: Permaban me if Miami ever makes the playoff :toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Lamar Jackson is cool and all but "Deshaun Watson is still here"

• Locked thread