Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Ytlaya posted:

But I don't really think she is a particular good person who personally cares deeply about these issues

The former will be debatable simply because she's a politician, but she's been actively working on left-of-center causes since like 1968 or some poo poo. Her actual behavior for the most part shows that she cares more about these issues than just about any motherfucker alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

computer parts posted:

I mean even leaving the whole "Let's judge a woman by the actions of her husband" aside, Hillary's stated goals were far to the left of Bill's administration. The whole Hillarycare debacle is proof of that.

Also her voting record being something crazy like 93% the same as Sanders.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

ok cool which candidate is that

If he says Jill Stein this is the worst version of The Aristocrats joke I've ever seen.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

HorseLord posted:

the offer to come to your country and do it for real is open, "bro", not my fault you're too pussy to take it. i accept paypal if you change your mind

I don't know if we've reached peak teenage edgelord yet, but by God it's not for lack of trying!

:allears:

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Oct 4, 2016

• Locked thread