Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
She is kind of the epitome of neoliberal ideology.

I don't like her as the whole coronation thing but TBH, that's more of a lovely DNC thing. Democrats who vehemently defending the DNC just makes me more annoyed about it because there is no discussion. I don't blame her but her tone deaf appointing that former DNC head to her campaign was just retarded.

Also, she keeps linking herself to her husband who was more conservative than the Reagan in some ways. We can pick apart her husband's policy's pretty easily looking back. Since he likes to say she was just as responsible. "You get 2 Clintons instead of 1" was something he said about being elected. The Crime bill, the welfare cutting, the proxy wars, glass steagall repeal, I'm sure there is more. The older I get, the more I realize that Bill Clinton kinda sucked as president and hosed the middle and lower classes.

She doesn't seem to care about the patriot act and the whole kill people with drones who are Americans because "WE AT WAR!"

"Not Trump" is not going to work because I've been around long enough to see this used at every election.

Please explain why she is going to be better than what candidate Obama promised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread