Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
For some reason I never heard about this VN and I love this kind of things. Knowing me I will probably not be able to wait and go get it on Steam but we shall see.

Knowing the background of this series I don't trust anything of what we are seeing right now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
Both on botton!!

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

TheMcD posted:

There's a bit of a problem with this line of thinking, and that's because the system is often (like in this case) used to decide between two options. Setting both to max is essentially giving the game ":shrug:" as an answer, and while I cannot confirm this, I believe that it takes that to mean "let's pick the option that brings the player closer to death".

I will assume then that it's same thing to putting everyone at minimun like I voted right? When I said that I was hoping for a "I don't trust you and trust myself to save her so heh let's leave her here" because that would be kinda funny in dark way.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
Let me guess that if we decided to save the silver-haired girl ourselfs two things might havehappened: one we would burn to death because we aren't trained firefighters no more or two we would get to her and since it looks like she's scared of us she would push us away to the fire and then we would burn to death.

Also amost sure this choice is another that will lead to a death because if we don't trust her we will just not take the shot after 60 minutes have passed and will die.....I kinda want to see a bad ending in this so....

Bottom it is!

Also a question because I might have understood it wrong when you explained it, but is there a diference between like having a character in the botton to having it on low in the sense thing? Or are they basically the same thing when you are deciding if you trust a character?

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
I hope you will show all the bad endings we miss later because that sound funny as hell.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
Wow that was something.

I wasn't expecting "Not taking the AD-> Falling and getting speared in the chest" in terms of a game over.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
Yeah from what I can gather from the intro it looks like Watase, Dojima and Hiyama knew more than we saw and where looking for something, at least Watase before the amnesia knew more about the situation then the rest I think and the fact that Yuuri was scared of him when they met later makes me think that something happened that we didn't see because we saw then meet and then Watase was alone in the next scene.

Also if Dojima and Hiyama are also involved in something I suspect Kazami also is because she is the same rank as then so if they knew more she must knew too I guess.

In conclusion I trust only Jun 100% right now.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
One thing that I noticed from the prologue is that the place where you find Yuuri is in Area 5 outer ring according to the map in the corner there:

And that is strange since it looks like Watase only has Area 4 cards so how did he get there? Also in the same prologue it looks like him and Dojima and Hiyama where going to Area N and I wouldn't suprised that needs a card too so if he was going there he knew he was able to enter the place, so he either had a card or to enter there you don't need one.

That's te only weird stuff I can see when you look back at the prologue :shrug:

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
Ena is totally the one character that will put herself ahead of anyone else I think(maybe not Yuuri because since Ena is a teacher she might grow to care for her) and will fight with anyone who she doesn't agree too....great!

I think I can see how many of the Senses will go with some of the character according to their personalities right now when making choices, with Kazami it will be to follow the rules and obey her so no one in the team gets in any danger, Jun, since she's young, will always be to care about more about people and not the rules and will go against Kazami in some decisions I bet and finally Ena, like I said will care about about actions that help herself.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
Everyone on low!

As I said before I only trust Jun right now but since she isn't part of the voting yeah everyone else goes down, Ukita working there is obviously the character that might not be evil but he knows more than he lets on and will hide stuff I bet.

Also that voice we heard when trying to save Yuuri was BC no? That's the only thing I can think off.

Also Watase found the three kids familiar and he says that it's because maybe he tried to save then....I have a crazy theory about that but that involves talking about ever17 spoilers and I know that game is super old but hey thanks to this LP people might want to check it out, and you should since it's pretty great, so I will spoiler this so yeah EVER17 SPOILERS here so in ever17 , if I remember right, one the two playable characters has amnesia and the reason for that is because Black Winkel/the player entered his mind and because in the other route you meet a small boy who has amnesia you the player/Black Winkel thinking the character you will play as has amnesia you give that diferent character amnesia so I'm wondering if the fact that Watase has amnesia and see's the other playable character as someone he has known for a long time and has some sort of kinship with him makes me think this sorta of a Black Winkel situation where since you the player follow Natsuhiko eyes in his route so of course Watase right now would feel familar to then

Yeah it's a crazy theory but knowing all the other games by the same writers it's a fair theory I think.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
I just want to comment since it has already appeared in the terrorists discussion thing is that " Pose the Question to this World" is the best track in the game for me, it gets me so pumped up.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
I was the guy that got all the bad endings when I played and some of then are a pain to get, you have to try to get some of then on purpose by reloading from almost the beginning of the game and some are worth and others are not.

I dunno if we will see all of then but if not I can talk about some that I remember when the time is right.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
While I agree that the friendship scenes should be first, I actually think it would be better to combine the route Before and the bad endings of After in some way.

As it was mentioned some parts are really slow so it would only be a positive thing to put some funny bad ends in the middle of some of slower Before route updates were you might think nothing really important happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

You just won best post in this thread.

• Locked thread