Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
Aw man after that amazing series of stories (some heartwarming) I don't really want to eat anyone. Any chance I can wrangle them all and tie their cute tails into a single knot to create a rat king of badassery/crazy/cute/delicious lookings? I gather the rats probably wouldn't agree but I guess rat-tie together as many as I can get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

Hm... ok in that case K. rat-king the following rats in this order of priority:

Dove
Angel
Nixon
Ratford
Biter
Eater
Bailey
Jester

I've got four days of food and only one circle of rat-friends. Of the two I know which one I'm eating first. I liked Dove and Angel the most because they kept an envelope safe/asked nicely. You know how hard it is for a rat not to gnaw on things?

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

Dove you clever little fucker :argh:

AD If Jester wants to play hardball then fine. No laughing for anyone.

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

I mean, I gotta know! FGK

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

The way this is headed I think I want to drive our new pal Jįrnhildur into things gently instead of directly carving out her soul. Maybe encouraging her enjoyment of random acts of quirky spite will do that?

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

H
Jb

After a hard morning of drinking, might as well try to do something right and following the proper procedures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

Dang we should have totally jumped ship to that guy's heart and hollowed him out as a disposable ride/strip mined him for nuggets.

• Locked thread