Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Jenny Angel posted:

Realtalk, I don't know that it'd be remotely feasible at all, but I'd love a thread where people draw random Siskel & Ebert episodes, watch every movie reviewed on that episode, and discuss them both in context with each other and with Siskel and Ebert's analysis

I think if you were doing this best bet would be at least doing a little legwork to ensure that all the movies' in each episode are available in some form. I imagine some of that stuff has so little demand it'd be difficult to get even through uhhhh illegitimate means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I gotta agree with NeuroticErotica, Jivjov, and Braniac Five here and say that it's a tough call because when you agree to make a Netflix Exclusive original it's dope that you get paid for it. But it sucks that after it's released in theaters or DVD or dtv or Hulu or wherever it came out, if you decide that you want to expand your audience by distributing it through Netflix neither you or Netflix makes any money from it.

Hat Thoughts fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Oct 16, 2016

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Sure, but isn't he talking about the content creators and not Netflix itself?

My big theory is that NeuroticErotica wasnt talking about originals & just Netflix as a platform for rereleasing stuff that already came out somewhere else & there's actually 3 seperate convos going on

• Locked thread