Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

guilt gear is the best. give it all the threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

right there is not crossplay.

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Plus this one has bonus Melty Blood. A net positive on all fronts.

One thing I am curious about though is if people would be interested in a bi-weekly or monthly streamed tournament of various games for the sake of it? Or just larger organized goon casual lobbies if that seems a bit much.

this all sounds good. make something for both psn and pc players so nobody gets left out.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

is uniel an air dasher? i don't have any exposure to it, but i heard it has a new version coming out soon so maybe its relevant

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

giogadi posted:

the latest rumor is about the PC release of revelator, unfortunately.

Eurogamer said they knew the port house that was working on it in their look at ps3 performance of rev a few months ago. it will probably be out before next summer i'd guess.

until then you can always play it on ps now for pc lol

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

WarpedNaba posted:

"English voices have been canned for budget concerns."

Does that translate to "Nobody would buy the game if it meant listening to Yuri Lowethal-tier crap"?

nah it means theres like hours and hours of talking in ASW fighting games and they'd have to pay big rear end checks to english actors to get them to do the work when they know that doing so won't actually sell any more copies of the game

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kirby Superscare! posted:

How do you pronounce Xrd? Zerd? Eckserd?

Anime

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

why can't you get into it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

if you own -sign- don't wait to play it for pc rev. they are nearly the same game. play -sign- now until rev comes out and then play rev until you die or it gets updated.

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

BBCF preorder is up on NA PSN now, if you wanna get that early access anime fix.

i got it. i'm excited.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

If baiken is real they better have robo ky, zappa, and bridget before the next revision to make the select screen balanced again :autism:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

is there a standard arcade button layout for BB?

i've got the 3 attacks on the top row of my stick and Drive on the bottom now in a rainbow.

like:

A-B-C
D

feels pretty good.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm unreasonably sad that Revelator lets you use Stylish mode in ranked matches and won't even let you filter them out. I know I'm just supposed to be playing player matches but I need a mode that just serves up randos who are generally on my level and ranked does that best. Otoh, when I get fed up and take Stylish Potemkin online it's hilarious and fun as hell.

lets play soon

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

SperginMcBadposter posted:

What's stylish mode? I'm living in the past until the announcement of a PC port in ten thousand years.

You have a special button and each direction on the stick makes that button do a different special like smash sorta. It makes it so your non fg playing friends can come over and do cool poo poo right away

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

gently caress yes.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i am hype for central fiction. so many fun feeling characters

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i bought CF.

it is fun

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Is rachel a good bb character? Her air gimmick is so fun and creating a minefield is cool

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Any one help me with rachel challenge 3?
I can't get super out while the dummy is close enough for it to hit.

In the demo it looks like they dont do the moves in the order listed either as the silpheed ring does not appear until after the super flash is over.

Thanks

Edit: nm i did it!!!

loving major problem with the way its written on screen though.

I watched a youtube of it and the guy was stuck for like 30 attempts before he showed me that you can freeze frame the demo. Then i saw the input log and lol:

Combo as written:
4 b
C
C C
9 D
Super

Combo as performed
4 b
C C
Super
9 D (hold)

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Nov 6, 2016

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

AnonSpore posted:

time to hop in the lab with my favorite technical character, Rashid

*performs 12 hit combo for 10% damage*

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

why not? you'd probably be able to filter by platform who you play

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Rion is so awesome. I hope he can win with ky one year cause hes amazing to watch

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mays combos are hard for me. Im bad at getting on top of the ball and being bros with mr otter.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Reiley posted:

You can hit down at any point you intersect the ball, I believe you can do it out of an airdash too if her forward jump isn't reaching it

Oh poo poo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

episode 2 is out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jxEy_srTL4

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Are there some standard patterns to tap out for basic air combos? I got a good launcher set up for ky but in the air i tend to just mash a gatling into a special while my opponents seem to have a game plan when they do it to me.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Cool thanks

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

food court bailiff posted:

Jeeeez how can I get good with a joystick? I've got a Hori Fightstick Mini and I know it's not great but it feels like I can't do anything with it.

Practice...with a real stick

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

p5a will hopefully come to the same platforms as p5

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

is AH the one with the girl in the blob monster? that character is cool on salty bet.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i mostly remember the cool blob.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i heard they are giving new moves to the whole cast in rev 2

sounds cool

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

robo ky and bridget for season 3 next spring i guess?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I got owned very much by axl and bedman tonight. i figured out how to counter hit sparrow hawk by the end but i have no clue how to stop bedman once he is in on me. i have a hard time reading what is happening on screen when he's going full ham and i'm not sure where i can hit a button. Gonna check out the character specific tutorials to see if they have any insight :shrug:

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jan 27, 2017

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

thanks for the tips guys.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

\o/ Everyone give your energy to Bears who just beat Go1 at FF \o/

:woop: gently caress yeah

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

poor marlin pie