Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Endorph posted:

blazblue gave us the best combo of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2w9pTCOgqc

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
who are some players i should watch if i wanna learn Nine?

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

just give him a fuckin coconut

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
gently caress japanese. it aint coolkakku

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
i want zappas backdash back :allears:

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
I cant wait to see what kind of poo poo talk happens between chipp and answer. Lol maybe answer is vice president

gonna be optimistic theyll swing us another character before console release, some last minute surprise dlc they seem to toss in for the hype furnace

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

hell yes

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
:qq:

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
i have nitro blasterz but i dont play it much

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Rev 2 demo is out on PS4 obviously, for anyone who grabbed it already does it have the ability to toggle between Rev1 and 2 like the full version does?

Want to see how much (if any) the hammerfall speed changes effect break distances now, among other things.

i'm waiting for it to show up on the ps4 store, but i'm gonna assume its considered a different game on your library. i think the old demos did that

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

In Training posted:

Is anybody here switching mains? I feel like new versions are always kind of a nice time to reevaluate how you feel about the cast. I'll probably stick with Millia because I really like her new j.H but after trying out a bunch of people in the Rev2 demo I've become drawn to Elphelt. It's insanely satisfying catching people with the shotgun stance mind games and landing huge counter hit wallsplats

i want to drop leo so bad, but all my characters aren't in yet. i'm on the baiken bandwagon but i'm not actually excited to play her

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
go into training mode and turn on the input display. It is the same motion, but it is slightly different mechanically for your hand.

You may actually be missing the diagonal without realizing it or maybe your button timing is off.

I used to have a weird problem for doing HCF on the 1p side, where I'd manage to miss the left diagonal somehow. I had to consciously hit that left diagonal until I could do it in a real match without worrying about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

hostess with the Moltres posted:

So Xrd rev 2 is the first fighting game I’ve really gotten into, and while I’m starting to wish I had started with something simpler, playing the game still feels really good even though I’m still playing tutorial mini games and trying out special moves. One thing I’m having trouble with is the basic combo training. I really wish they kept the example of what buttons you’re supposed to press as they did for the special moves tutorials. I try to press the buttons after each other as fast as possible, but I keep dropping the combo. Does anyone have advice for that?

maybe you are pressing buttons too fast. it isn't always about raw speed

who are you playing and what are you doing?

• Locked thread