Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Why exactly are people so opposed to UNIEL being an anime airdasher considering every character can airdash, even the full screen sized grappler?

because there's no double jumps (except for 2 characters) and airdashing is actually a command movement so some people don't want to qualify it as an airdasher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

azrael is the hero we deserve

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Sounds like you enjoy characters with buff af normals and who are god awful

Play potemkin

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

ffs people just buy a ps4 already, there's a lot of good fighters on it and it's cheaper than ever with the neo and the new slim coming out plus if you're playing rev or centralfiction you don't even need to buy a new stick

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

I've got a small discord that's usually pretty dead but I try to check in on it once a day at least. We should play or something if you're itching for revelator I'm trying to play it more often

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

it took playing 3 hours of street fighter today to help me realize just how good anime, our true lord and savior, really is

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

not as good as FAB doing the same thing to Marlinpie at the salty suite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

I only wish ninja business man cared about me as much as I care about him

He only has eyes for chipp

• Locked thread