Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

CaptainYesterday posted:

Hey, you! Yes, you! Do you only care about football, and are willing to watch any football whatsoever?

My name is Thoguh and I have a college football problem. I spend hundreds of dollars each fall on college football and allow it go get in the way of social obligations. Sometimes I show up to work tired because I stayed up watching college football in the middle of the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Today's Fun Belt action is pretty good so far. Though it has far to much defense for a midweek game.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Receiver did a good job getting his foot down there to tie it up for Arkansas State.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
It is thursday and there is no college football on. This is bullshit.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

DJExile posted:

we are going to lose by at least 3 touchdowns tonight and I will be sad

This is me on Thursday except 5 touchdowns.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Pick Six denied?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Pick six confirmed.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Ball State's plan of tiring out the WMU defense by making them go through two drives in a row working like a charm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Ball State probably shouldn't pass again tonight.

• Locked thread