Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Just when I thought the HPPD was over...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Want

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
I miss this show already

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
That's very bad please do not bully the yayaka

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
i'll just come out and say it: Flip Flappers was better than princess principle

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Centzon Totochtin posted:

i'll just come out and say it: Flip Flappers was better than princess principle

I like both but I agree. At the same time Princess actually has room to continue while Flip Flappers had a pretty conclusive ending.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
complete series bluray and special edition are coming out in the states on february 27 and i'm pretty tempted to get it, if only for the pretty box and to support this wonderful flop

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Still such a shame that it flip flopped. Japan has no taste.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Zeruel posted:

Still such a shame that it flip flopped. Japan has no taste.

it got almost literally no marketing and aired at night in the middle of the work week on the illustrious channel that also aired seikon no qwaser

'japan has no taste' isn't really the issue at hand

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
there's a reason people joke that it's easier to catch anime outside of japan than it is living in japan

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Huh, that's a shame. I assumed it was because it was by a relatively unknown studio and didn't want to give it a shot.

But yeah if its at like 2am on a skeevy channel then yeah no wonder.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
tbf the channel also aired steins;gate but yeah, a big part of their market and trade is stuff like qwasar and queen's blade. it was like 11 pm, not 2 am, but it was on a thursday night so people still had work to go to on friday morning, so.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i am looking forward to possessing this product

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Super No Vacancy posted:

i am looking forward to possessing this product

me too

sentai's website says the book is 280 pages which it doesnt look it from this picture but hell i'll take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
That does look like a pretty cool set

• Locked thread