Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

The Niners are who we thought they were. Fire Baalke, bring about the apocalypse, who gives a poo poo nothing matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Let's check /r/49ers

"Its not even just a couple of bad passes tonight, I think he's only made two really bad passes in the last two weeks. If Gabbert had made that throw to Torrey last week and the throw to Streeter tonight we'd all be saying how well he's playing.
There's a very fine line between success and failure in the NFL, and Gabbert is on the wrong side of it at the moment. Hopefully he can jump across that line in the next couple of weeks.
Every QB throws picks and every QB misses receivers."

This dude literally could not give away lower bowl tickets

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Tickets to the game were cheaper than getting a tour of Levi Stadium for a good reason I guess.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Definitely the year I want to be selling my PSLs. :(

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Spoeank posted:

Let's check /r/49ers

"Its not even just a couple of bad passes tonight, I think he's only made two really bad passes in the last two weeks. If Gabbert had made that throw to Torrey last week and the throw to Streeter tonight we'd all be saying how well he's playing.
There's a very fine line between success and failure in the NFL, and Gabbert is on the wrong side of it at the moment. Hopefully he can jump across that line in the next couple of weeks.
Every QB throws picks and every QB misses receivers."

This dude literally could not give away lower bowl tickets

Remove Gabbert's name and insert McGloin and you have the Raiders sub after last year's Bengals shellacking.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol at anyone who thought a guy named blaine could be an nfl quarterback

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

cardinals didnt look great but they got the win. a bunch of guys left the game so that's not great either. maybe palmer gets better next week

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
anthony davis killed it tonight

https://twitter.com/BamDavis_/status/784233125429649409

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I watched that entire game because I hate myself

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Deleted it, what did he say?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Deleted it, what did he say?

A poll for who should the Niners have at QB
Gabbert
1 legged Thad
70% Kaepernick

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
The Cardinals are Back

maybe

Edit: Mathieu got roasted though, 8/10 passes to WRs were Kerley in the slot

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I watched the highlights.

Wow the 49ers look gross

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Blaine Gabbert is so bad it broke Rich Eisen (1:45 in)

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chip-k...asyleaguegm.com

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

LOL at Anthony Davis referring to himself as a "muggle now".

I didn't see the game, how the gently caress does Gabbert get sacked 7 times in 15 drives.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Papercut posted:

LOL at Anthony Davis referring to himself as a "muggle now".

I didn't see the game, how the gently caress does Gabbert get sacked 7 times in 15 drives.

a bunch of them were 0 yard runs

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

bigmcgaffney posted:

The Cardinals are Back

maybe

Edit: Mathieu got roasted though, 8/10 passes to WRs were Kerley in the slot

lol

11/28 passing, yards by players not named Larry Fitz or David Johnson: iunno like 14

but if it makes you feel better all the teams in the nfc look like poo poo in some way or another

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Abugadu posted:

lol

11/28 passing, yards by players not named Larry Fitz or David Johnson: iunno like 14

but if it makes you feel better all the teams in the nfc look like poo poo in some way or another

we ran that bitch though

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

hifi posted:

we ran that bitch though

I was sure that Arians was going to run the ball 12 times total and keep trying to air it out to Michael Fraud, so I'll take it

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

hifi posted:

we ran that bitch though

poo poo I hope so, SF was dead last in run defense coming into the game.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Abugadu posted:

lol

Excuse me, but the Seahawks biggest weakness right now is a bipolar offensive line. As long as they go manic at the right time (week 17- Super Bowl) this team is pretty good.

Until Sowell thinks about his childhood and starts trying to stab Wilson with safety scissors or some crazy poo poo.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

The Packers are destined to lose to a NFCW team in the playoffs.

Gonna be the Rams this season imo.

Run the NFCW table.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Popy posted:

The Packers are destined to lose to a NFCW team in the playoffs.

Gonna be the Rams this season imo.

Run the NFCW table.

Don't you loving dare lose to Los Angeles. :toughguy:

I know that probably sounds hostile, but you're a Packers fan, and therefore a partial team owner. I am comfortable holding you responsible for their performance. Don't give LA another reason to be smug.

Chewbaccanator
Apr 7, 2010
Boy was that an ugly game. Why are primetime games so bad this season?

e: relevant:

wandler20 posted:

Weeeeeeeeeee! Enjoy MNF everyone with all the scrubs playing.

Chewbaccanator fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Oct 7, 2016

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chewbaccanator posted:

bad teams

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
David Johnson loving owns

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Chewbaccanator posted:

I can't think of a non-SNF that people haven't bitched about, like ever.

Even most of the SNF ones get bitched at.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Most NFL games are Bad but we only really notice the primetime ones because there's no other games to switch to

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Hot Diggity! posted:

David Johnson loving owns

One of the few bright spots. I hope he doesn't end up wasted :ohdear:

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Atleast the Niners will probably get a top 3 pick and get one of the better QBs in the draft.

Deshaun Watson with Chip Kelly would be an interesting combo. You know, if Watson doesn't get broken in half in his first season.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Edit: wrong thread

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I can't believe anyone is posting about the aftermath of this game.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Cash Monet posted:

Atleast the Niners will probably get a top 3 pick and get one of the better QBs in the draft.

Deshaun Watson with Chip Kelly would be an interesting combo. You know, if Watson doesn't get broken in half in his first season.

Yeah, all we gotta do is wait for another Trent Baalke draft. Then, all the high-quality prospects he gets will receive expert coaching from our well-run staff, supported by an effective front office. The future's looking bright!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I watched 3 episodes of "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" instead of this game

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

raminasi posted:

Yeah, all we gotta do is wait for another Trent Baalke draft. Then, all the high-quality prospects he gets will receive expert coaching from our well-run staff, supported by an effective front office. The future's looking bright!

Sorry seeing hope for your team. I will poo poo in your mouth whenever optimism comes out of it from now on.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

raminasi posted:

Hmm will Baalke use the #1 pick on a surprise D3 defensive back who wasn't on anyone else's board, or on the former stud prospect who blew up every tendon in his lower body and will red shirt for two years? Be still my beating heart.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Papercut posted:

Hmm will Baalke use the #1 pick on a surprise D3 defensive back who wasn't on anyone else's board, or on the former stud prospect who blew up every tendon in his lower body and will red shirt for two years?

Hey it works for Belichick.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Papercut posted:

Hmm will Baalke use the #1 pick on a surprise D3 defensive back who wasn't on anyone else's board, or on the former stud prospect who blew up every tendon in his lower body and will red shirt for two years? Be still my beating heart.

Neither: he will trade down for the #8 pick and all the 5th-7th round picks he can get his hands on.

He will then package the #8, all those late picks, and all our late picks to move up to #6.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Remember when the NFC West was one of the best divisions in football for like 2 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

IcePhoenix posted:

Most NFL games are Bad but we only really notice the primetime ones because there's no other games to switch to

Its funny how everyone bitches about no football for eight months and then turn around and bitch that every game sucks

a neat cape fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Oct 7, 2016

• Locked thread