Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
E: poo poo I kept the name on this one when I rushed. Oatgan can you fix it to be for NO MERCI? Round number is correct

FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8hO3akIUeDxzBWzfj5RBFnkL0KAWhIBqUkW_xoId12a_eSA/viewform
RESULTS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RwsXmWLlme2XxXNQAgSosBOtoygiMj5bRLTQdpaelxY/edit#gid=1647141332

+2 IF YOU POST IN HERE ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE MERCILESS MOMENT IN WWE HISTORY

STANDINGS FORTHCOMING WHEN I GET TIME TO SCORE CLASH OF CHAMPIONS

I've added no contests to this one because we seem to get one or fifty per PPV at this point. Added a point to make it worth a little gamble maybe. As always let me know if I hosed up. Sorry this went up late!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Brock Lesnar killing Zack Gowen in front of her mother.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Vince McMahon firing Jeff Jarrett on the final Nitro.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

samoan joe beating up the new hoss, dan somebody.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Stephanie dominating Raw for 5 years, without mercy.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Mine is hour six of WM2016

NilkNarf
Apr 24, 2005

...if you're into the blight.
Hulk Hogan rubbing the hot dog he bought from the grand stand in Bret Hart's face at the end of Wrestlemania IX was pretty merciless. Jey is the one who always wears a shirt to wrestle, right? I think Apollo Crews will play some role in this event because it seems weird for a hometown guy to not be on the card.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I have a lot of respect for the people who put Samoa Joe for every PPV and can't wait for you to see your day

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Guessed. Probably badly.

My favourite merciless moment in wwe history is on Total Bellas this week when Nikki Bella found out that Daniel Bryan never has quick sex and she was all "of course Bryan is like that".

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My favorite merciless moment was when ADR kicked Dolph in his concussed head a bunch.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Glass didn't break properly? Fling Shane through that sonnovabitch again.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

my favorite merciless moment is probably when they doubled the amount of ppvs so that Something Awful Forums User Golashes had to work twice as hard to score

they sure showed that fucker

real talk though: When Sasha stomped on Bayley's injured hand during a Banks Statement. That poo poo made me cringe SO HARD.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My favorite is when HHH busted Roman's nose so bad that he had to be off TV for a month during the build to Wrestlemania.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Everyone constantly owning Dolph Ziggler for the last few months has been pretty great

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

My favorite merciless moment was when I didn't get WWF No Mercy on N64 for Christmas :mad:

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Firing JR from Raw, live on TV.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

JBL beating up Blue Meanie.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Favourite merciless moment is the WWE career of Apollo Crews

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My favorite merciless moment was when Dean Ambrose was murdering Seth in HiaC while looking tortured that he had to kill the fucker the entire time.. It was brilliant until the very end.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
My favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1lj7Jytrrg

UNMERCILESS

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Favorite merci-less moment:

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Mizdad having an existential crisis as he watched his son's rear end get handed to him.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Does Kevin Owens running from Finn to kick Alex Riley count?

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Favorite merciless moment is Bo Rida's absolute decimation of Flo Rida on live television

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

im rolling the dice on Curt Hawkins getting jobbed out like the jobby jobber that he truly is.

Favorite merciless moment was when Puke pushed a suicidal Road Warrior Hawk off the titantron and "killed" him and THEN the WWE just never bothered to follow up on it.

The man called M posted:

JBL beating up Blue Meanie.

also the APA stiffing the holy gently caress out of The Public Enemy on RAW one night.

super macho dude fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Oct 8, 2016

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Brock Lesnar stepping on my hero Dean Ambrose's entire head with his absurd gorilla body looked like murder and really helped set up their match at Wrestlemania that sucked and I hated

It was a good build though

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Picks in. Merciless moment:

Wiccan Wasteland posted:

Does Kevin Owens running from Finn to kick Alex Riley count?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The 2015 Royal Rumble match.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
I actually thought Shane died when he fell off the Cell.

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
Sitting through WM 32. :v:

No really though, Seth taking a chair to the Shield.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Vince being beaten by the entire Hart family for an uncomfortable amount of time.

[edit]Wait no, it's that time Bo Dallas beat Flo Rida in a rap battle.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Oct 8, 2016

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

When John Cena engaged in a rap battle with a fan and utterly destroyed him as the kid got more and more uncomfortable with everyone looking at him as he got mercilessly owned.

e: A lot of these were incredibly hard choices.

TTBF fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Oct 8, 2016

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
The slaughter that Smackdown has done to Raw is my favorite Merciless moment

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Vaguido posted:

Stephanie dominating Raw for 5 years, without mercy.

Golashes posted:

Mine is hour six of WM2016

either one of these

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

my favorite merciless moment is when big bossman stole the corpse of big show's dead father

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
My favorite merciless moment is the time when Wyatt was getting dragged to the ring, begging for mercy, but Cena hit the AA on him anyway.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

My favorite is when Earthquake turned Jake Roberts' snake into delicious sandwiches.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

When Undertaker hanged Bossman

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
my favorite merciless moment is Dean Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler mercilessly calling Daniel Bryan a turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Submitted. Favourite merciless moment is Brock Lesnar's murder via suplex of John Cena at Summerslam.

• Locked thread