Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
God drat mississippi state sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
yesssssss

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
4 loss Notre Dame

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Pakled posted:

At what point is Tennessee no longer able to field a team

end of third saturday in october

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
They had already run the next play before the whistle

every game with bert he uses these foul tricks

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
please get a safety

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
god I loving hate playing Arky

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Alabama's secondary is taking too long to get into position it angers me

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Lol the Arky lineman just pulling Tomlinson by his facemask the entire play

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Lane is running the ball

I'm so happy and we're getting married

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Alabama is so dangerous on every single loving play jesus christ

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
We have started every drive with a different RB

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Our true freshman QB who can't buy cigs squats over 600, is a bodybuilder and does not give a poo poo about your facemasks son

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Chichevache posted:

I sleep comfortably knowing he will never have a professional career

yeah he's not a freak on drugs or anything, and seems to have a good head on his shoulders, so he'd never be a pro bodybuilder

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Georgia: thanks for Jeremy Pruitt and for helping one of Nick's large adult sons finally move out of the house

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

if A&M is worth any sort of a poo poo they will fake this

I was just thinking wait an extra second and then send the offense out since Butch used the to

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Emron posted:

WHEN THE gently caress DID THEY HURT JOSH JACOBS

I don't know when by I know why

hubris

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Harris, Jacobs, and Scarbrough are like Saban took the time to make knockoffs of Ingram, Richardson, and Henry to put on the team at one time

can't wait to find out BJ Emmons is Circle Button Jr

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Goddamn Allen and those WRs are loving awesome though

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
alabama's dbs are trash eh guys

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
did bert literally coat the ball with vasoline

that sounds absolutely like something he'd think of doing the man has no sense of self-parody

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
WHAT

HORSESHIT

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

will tim williams be tackled or simply hung on to by the neck this down lets find out

you say that as if there's not the option of both

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Deadulus posted:

What the hell was the Ark player doing pushing Hurts head into the ground>

not getting ejected so the wrong thing

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Who did they just say was hurt? It wasn't Hurts was it?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
shaun dion is mad about that poo poo that just happened with the qb I think

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Alabama's defenders need to get back to wrapping up and trying to rip the ball out, they've been playing too mad and going for big hits

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
How is Allen still walking

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I'm resigned to Arky breaking 30 though just because it's been a while since our offense has seen the loving field

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

god gently caress all these cheapass arkansas players and gently caress these referees god DMAN

I found myself smirking that after that late hit it was an Arky player being pulled off cuz Jesus, they're just being spiteful at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I hope we kneel it

• Locked thread