Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

https://twitter.com/nickbaumgardner/status/784949555796316160

AsInHowe fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Oct 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
use this one instead

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Goddam, surf and turf for $11

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So is that about the worst defeat since the advent of the forward pass?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It's about as bad as I can remember in a P5 game, Aggies lost 77-0 to OU in the early 2000's

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

not even close

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_100-point_games_in_college_football

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

gently caress the world

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Whoa, whoa, a forward pass? Someone tell Rutgers you can do that, seems they aren't aware.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Something tells me the "Score Big" promotion is going to have some tweaks after this week

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
The circle is now complete.

https://twitter.com/BrettSoz/status/784934959597379584

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

I was at this game: http://www.msnsportsnet.com/30Games.cfm?story=16751 (and they never should have had that 7, the refs gave them pity points) and so I will forever enjoy Rutgers getting the ever-loving hell beat out of them.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Washington breaks the Oregon losing streak and does it in the most satisfying way possible, making GBS threads all over the Ducks on their home turf

:feelsgood:

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Duck fan here, at least we're not Rutgers?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Aggies won, my liver did not

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Cathartic Dawgs win. Second half of the season should be very interesting.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Michigan's strength of schedule might possibly be so low it requires a new type of math to be invented.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Aggies are bowl eligible in Week 6. :toot:

Bama is a loss unless Trevor Knight Bullshit re-emerges, but 9 wins is def possible now, 10 even.

e: looking at it honestly Bama and Ole Miss are the only very likely losses I see. I think we can finally beat LSU, and lol Miss St.

computer parts fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Oct 9, 2016

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
You know what rules?

Beating a team you loving hate.
Breaking a 12-year losing streak.
Dropping TEN loving TOUCHDOWNS on the motherfuckers.

The last time we beat Oregon before tonight, I was a freshman in high school. I had no idea what I wanted to do for college. Ever since I wanted to be a Husky we've lost every single time. As someone who grew up next to the state border, the amount of poo poo-talking has been infuriating, knowing the scoreboard had the same outcome every year.

Holy poo poo this feels so loving good.

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain
Charlie Strong 0-14 when trailing at halftime. It's like he's making anti-adjustments.

Fire him and bring in Mack Brown as the interim head coach (Just kidding).

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain

Manoueverable posted:

You know what rules?

The last time we beat Oregon before tonight, I was a freshman in high school. I had no idea what I wanted to do for college. Ever since I wanted to be a Husky we've lost every single time. As someone who grew up next to the state border, the amount of poo poo-talking has been infuriating, knowing the scoreboard had the same outcome every year.

Really enjoying watching the Petersen Huskies this year-- young roster too.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Welp, the world ended for Houston Cougar football. Only thing left to do is watch where Tom Herman lands and then ride the slow ride down to FCS.

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Oct 9, 2016

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Nebraska straight up crushed BYE this weekend, their ascent up the rankings continues.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
VT is probably legit. Like super legit. Like they just played in a hurricane and beat a ranked team by 31 and terrorized an elite QB legit.

If you ever sat there and said "man, if VT had an O to match Bud Foster's D they'd be amazing" then have I got news for you.

Ron Pauls Friend
Jul 3, 2004
Just canceled my flight back to Houston for the Louisville game, pissed I just lost 80% of my season tickets value

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

wrong thread

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

Oh man. Nebraska has a real shot to make it into the top ten. Just in time for us to poo poo it up and lose to Indiana. Yipee!

Edit: the b1g needs to have a sit down with rutgers and let them know this kind of trash play is not going to be tolerated much longer if they want to stay in this conference.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Ron Pauls Friend posted:

Just canceled my flight back to Houston for the Louisville game, pissed I just lost 80% of my season tickets value

That's kinda lovely, Louisville's still gonna be a fun game and probably a farewell party for Tom Herman.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Just wanna say, haha Miami.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Korranus posted:

Welp, the world ended for Houston Cougar football. Only thing left to do is watch where Tom Herman lands and then ride the slow ride down to FCS.

Even if they won the national championship Houston was never getting that Big 12 invite if it makes you feel any better

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

Manoueverable posted:

You know what rules?

As annoying as it is to see Oregon lose to Washington, it's probably good for the Ducks to have been beaten so badly since it will accelerate Helfrich's departure.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

wandler20 posted:

Just wanna say, haha Miami.

Any other option besides losing a close game would've been okay with me

Congrats to all Washington fans! :)

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Ron Pauls Friend posted:

Hi you're a lovely fan

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Good week for the Gators. Any word on Del Rio's return?

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
Hey everyone! Notre Dame lost again!

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

General Dog posted:

Even if they won the national championship Houston was never getting that Big 12 invite if it makes you feel any better

I knew it, and I feel nothing

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Sent from my iPad posted:

As annoying as it is to see Oregon lose to Washington, it's probably good for the Ducks to have been beaten so badly since it will accelerate Helfrich's departure.

How hot is Helfrich's seat? I imagine he's fired unless Oregon makes a bowl, which looks unlikely given the rest of their schedule.

bvlah posted:

Hey everyone! Notre Dame lost again!

https://twitter.com/PeteSampson_/status/784851507971776513

Notre Dame might not make a bowl this year.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Hopefuly Notre Dame and Michigan State both lose 6+ games this season. That would be ideal.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Korranus posted:

Could be worse, you could be Rutgers

djdanno13 posted:

Edit: the b1g needs to have a sit down with rutgers and let them know this kind of trash play is not going to be tolerated much longer if they want to stay in this conference.

The last time Michigan beat a team this badly was the University of Chicago in 1939. Lots of the stats Michigan put up tonight haven't been achieved since that 1939 Chicago game.

After the season, Chicago canceled the football program, tore the stadium down, and built a library on top of the site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

AsInHowe posted:

After the season, Chicago canceled the football program, tore the stadium down, and built a library on top of the site.

When do y'all play Notre Dame?

• Locked thread