Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

So now I think it's more likely than not that Gus Malzahn keeps his job. Vandy and a cupcake get us to a bowl; Bama is a loss but I would hope to earn one more between Arkansas, @Ole Miss and @Georgia with a nonzero chance of stealing another if we catch somebody on a bad day. That'd be seven or eight wins with a bowl for an eighth or ninth. That should suffice in a year where there will likely be at least two more attractive jobs open, and that number could grow. He won't be any more secure next year -- especially if the new president pushes Jay Jacobs out -- but barring a disaster I don't see a reason to move now.

I don't know why this popped into my head -- does anybody remember a B10 game from two or three years ago, early part of the season, early in the day, I think two relatively hapless teams like Illinois and Minnesota, where they both got into the 50s or 60s of them and we all went crazy in the GDT? Just curious what game I'm half-remembering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

The mobility dude, a tiger's gonna get the first strike every time from any direction he chooses and if he pins the gorilla it's over

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

what's gonna resist the power of a tiger launching a surprise attack from a crouched position

they made a whole movie about that

it was called a tiger launching from a crouched position

I didn't see it cause it was in chinese

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

SBNation did a detailed explanation of the 10-second runoff rule. I didn't realize it could be invoked on an injury. Is it a dick move for the opposing coach to choose to enforce the runoff to his advantage on a totally normal, legit injury?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Today in Jim Harbaugh does a thing, he proclaimed one teenage girl to be more popular than several other teenage girls.

• Locked thread