Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

CannonFodder posted:

Will GT improve on their record from last year? Maybe if they unfuck themselves and approach GA Southern with respect and Duke and Virginia continue to gently caress themselves.

Yeah, I really don't see us dropping all three of those games. VT might be a blowout but I think UNC and UGA will be competitive, at least. My prediction is 6 wins in the regular season and I'd be shocked if we got below 5.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
I thought we agreed that this guy was MourningView.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Steve Spurrier: ‘I’m a little bored’ with retirement life

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

pillsburysoldier posted:

Oregon’s Cam Hunt: 30-40% of team “don’t care if we win or lose.” Via Eugene Register-Guard.

I wonder if you'd find similar feelings among any team that's a recent powerhouse coming into tough times or if that's something uniquely wrong with this team.

• Locked thread