Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Brockenstein posted:

gently caress the world

I'm sad yall lost both because a nonP5 in the playoffs would be great and because there's even less than a zero percent chance Herman stays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Our game was bad and ugly but so is Trevor knight so who knows what the world'll be like when he's fired graduates

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I haven't seen an ol sarge in forever

Spaced God posted:

This is awesome.
Speaking of awesome, I don't think this was posted yet: the 12th Man from a mile away is still loving loud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD1X2uOWAqs
Video says a half mile, but based on where people are saying it was shot it was closer to a mile :goonsay:

gently caress CBS for lowering crowd noise

• Locked thread