Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

But like the history books will show him as a solid mid-carder and some goons far in the future will stroke their beards and make youtube vr videos about "top 10 reality era superstars that should have been bigger" and he'll always be on those lists. But we, we living in the now will know the truth.

So let him have tonight. Because next month the reality that his place in the pecking order has not changed, and will not change as he does 50/50 booking with Apollo Crews on the pre-show will settle into his soul.

i have to live forever to correct people in the future about this, then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Dolph Ziggler was the best thing about this otherwise v bad PPV

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

adding to the Wyatt Family and turning them face was a really good idea imo

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm baffled as to why the IC title match wasn't the main event if they were going to do the WWE title match first. It was the most over match with the most invested in it, and it was for a title. Bray/Orton was OK, but shouldn't have ended the show.

• Locked thread