Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I'm a little conflicted. I'm enjoying the show and it has a lot of really nice moments, but I'm struggling to figure out if there's any unfortunate implications here. Like at least it does seem like they made a strong effort to show that the four boys were generally at least nice to her before she lost weight (Nana I'm unsure of but his personality is probably that he's a bit of a tsun anyways to people he respects, him insulting her right after she lost weight can be explained as him being really confused).

I've lost 120 lbs myself doing a combination of dieting and excersize after literally years of failing for one reason or another so it hits close to home that I'm only starting to see interest in me now and not before. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

From Mary Cagle.

• Locked thread