Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Why why why am I not allowed to celebrate success in teams for any sport that I care about. Am I really going to have to continue to pretend to be a Hockey fan :smith:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

beejay posted:

Hope you were old enough to appreciate the 90s Bulls my friend. It was spectacular. I don't know if it was worth this though.

Old enough to watch it not old enough to appreciate it :smith:

I was like 10 their last championship

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Does anyone remember when Rizzo would actually hit the ball?

In October? Never. April through September he's good money tho.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

shadok posted:

Hey look, it's the most dangerous emotion in baseball: hope!

lol if you think Cub fans got hope because the only player worth a drat at the plate did his job.

inc pop up strike out ground out to end the game

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

gently caress me I just had hope. It's over gently caress.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

HOOOOOOOOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

oh you people of little faith. how dare you ever doubt them. they were the best team all year :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Miz Kriss posted:

A day later and I'm still amazed.

I got to be the one to tell my Cubs fan co-worker(in a sea of Cards fans here in central illinois) that they won. He went to sleep after 8th.

And then re-watched it with him.

It was even better the second time.

• Locked thread