Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Our offshore IT guys are literally retarded and I just spent 11 goddamn hours fixing their bullshit. :suicide:

What did I miss? I see the Cubs are behind - I take it Lackey imploded as expected?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Oh hey look, Edwards is good. It's almost like if he'd pitched yesterday instead of leaving Montgomery out until he died, the Cubs might have had another inning or two to try and scrap together a run.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

ZeeBoi posted:

Derek "I am the" Law

Derek "One Batter" Law

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
This sure is a lot of effort for the inevitable GIDP

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Yeah yeah, we played this game yesterday. Cut the false hope crap and just lose already you loving piece of poo poo Cubs.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
STOP

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Nail Rat posted:

gently caress you cubs.

gently caress. YOU.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Ugggghhhhhhh

I ALREADY DIED YESTERDAY DON'T KILL ME AGAIN

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Now this is a story
All about how
The Cubs hopes
Got flipped turned upside down.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Time for Chapman to blow it! :smithicide:

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

CUBS WIN

gently caress EYBS

:woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

bad boy in the boy band posted:

Go Nats. Scherzer is pitching tomorrow so at least we'll only see him max of twice in the NLCS.

Go Dodgers. I'd rather see post-season Kershaw than Scherzer, Nobody on the Dodgers terrifies me offensively like Daniel "loving" Murphy does, and the Dodger's backend rotation is a powder keg with Hill and Maeda struggling hard as of late. The only advantage the Dodgers have over the Nats is that their bullpen is probably better.

• Locked thread