Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

It's gonna take some time to get used to Wennberg being 10 and not thinking that number is Marian Gaborik.

I only say Gaborik because Skille was pretty irrelevant when he wore it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
lol gently caress you Clutterbuck

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lol gently caress off, shaw

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Shaw's fitting into his role at Montreal well. A little neck snap.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

In case you missed it, Obama is giving a speech at the Ohio Democratic banquet across the street at the Convention Center- they were re-routing inbound traffic on some streets to the game for security reasons.

DANG OL' DALE JUNYER COMMERCIAL IN MY HOCKEY.

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE

Turdsdown Tom posted:

but you will have to update the title

Not going to spend money on it. It's just not worth it.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren::catdrugs: Go Cats!
:catdrugs::siren:

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Bruins already Bruin' I see. Excellent.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cam Atkinson with a big hit on Zdeno Chara.

There's a foot difference in height between the two. :allears:

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Alright let's go Panthers

man 4 of 6 d-men are new and besides Ekblad the other holdover is loving Petrovic? Yandle-Ekblad better rule

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

shut the gently caress up de haan you shoved him right in the numbers

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Markov brainfart

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Grebo posted:

hey pal you should have thought of that when you put a specific year in there. I don't make the rules

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Goddammit Bjugstad is hurt too? gently caress, this season is gonna be long

e: holy poo poo this intro music's percussion is nothing but gunshots

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Does anyone know how to watch two games at once on a ps4 on nhltv?

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE

Turdsdown Tom posted:

hey pal you should have thought of that when you put a specific year in there. I don't make the rules

I had hope for the future when I wrote it. I was young and dumb. Lesson learned.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Does anyone know how to watch two games at once on a ps4 on nhltv?

there should still be the picture-in-picture, dual, or quad options under "views"

there is on xbox at least

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Jamwad Hilder posted:

there should still be the picture-in-picture, dual, or quad options under "views"

there is on xbox at least

Where is views? I see a mosaic option for feeds but I click it and nothing happens.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Puck drop

Go Bolts :science:

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Where is views? I see a mosaic option for feeds but I click it and nothing happens.

ahh, I dunno for ps4, sorry. it sounds like it should be the mosaic option.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Go Jackets, Cats, Sabres, Islanders, Lightning, Jets, Caps, Wild, Stars.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

woof, big save by Hank

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Jamwad Hilder posted:

ahh, I dunno for ps4, sorry. it sounds like it should be the mosaic option.

Yeah I don't know

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Pungry posted:

Alright let's go Panthers

man 4 of 6 d-men are new and besides Ekblad the other holdover is loving Petrovic? Yandle-Ekblad better rule

Cats for life

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Mother of god I have 4 games on one screen, a game on my phone, and awaiting the Pens to come onto my TV. Hockey is back.

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Grebo posted:

Funnily enough, that's also how Don Sweeney feels about the Bruins defense

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Dammit I wanna watch multiple games. I can't even figure out how to do it on my laptop. Help?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

yellowcar posted:

Oh look the PP is still poo poo. IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE PROBLEM WASN'T SUBBAN AT ALL. kjdfhglskhjgladkfjgdlfkj

Well you see black defencemen skate like this

and white defencemen skate like THIS

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Reminder: games on FOX Sports regional affiliates this season can be seen on FOX Sports Go. If the game doesn't show up in your list initially, log out and back in with your TV login. :science:

e- Should point out it only works for the team in your region.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Oct 14, 2016

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Dammit I wanna watch multiple games. I can't even figure out how to do it on my laptop. Help?

On the bottom of the screen next to CC and the volume button is a box. Hover over the box...it should bring up options.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
That PK was not very good

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Ben Bishop is always a disappointment when I watch him play :sigh:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Nice work in front by Detroit there.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

ThinkTank posted:

Well you see black defencemen skate like this

and white defencemen skate like THIS

I wish this was true so much. So much disrespect.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

lol Grabner scored the first goal of the season

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I thought Jagr cut off his majestic mullet. That thing is fantastic

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: HOT drat, CAM :siren:

Also, the new NHL app sucks except for the feature where you can set up an alert for your team's goal horn to go off when your team scores as opposed to a generic alert tone. That rules.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:
Haha_time_for_bruins.jpg

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Uhhhh....that's not very good defense Boston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Seeing the Panthers uniforms on the ice, they aren't terrible, but the red is too bright and I'm still not a fan of the white stripe. I'll grow to like them, I'm sure.

• Locked thread