Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

Ok so, here goes nothing, I guess.

Name: Lanzoni (ランゾニー)
Class: Necromancer
Portrait: 2nd Male, A
Skin: Third (left to right) Bottom row
Hair: 3rd? (Left to right) Bottom row
Eyes: 4th (left to right) Top row
Voice: Nihilistic

Who doesn't like to have a marvelous body? Working as a model was what he lived for, not because of the amount the artists paid him just to pose, but for being immortalized in the endless work of painters and sculptors from all over the world. But those days are a thing the past.

Lanzoni, the one who loved being the center of attention now lies hidden from the world, his body now covered in scars.You see, having an excellent physique attracted a lot of people but also attracted those who were envious, and those scars are the painful reminder. Alone, his only company was the whispering wind that flew to his window, or so he thought.

One day, he realized that those whispers were not from the wind, but from the dead. Somehow, he could hear and talk to them. Spirits that came to talk to him despite his scars, some even talked about their days exploring ancient ruins, and a few just talked about spending hours looking at the paintings and statues made in his image. That day, he found a new calling, the path of the Necromancer.

With a renewed spirit, he set forth with one goal in his mind, being the most fabulous Necromancer that ever existed. Who knows, maybe he can even recover his tanned body. Yikes dude, you need some sunlight.

I'm just a fan of Fabio-like haired dudes in RPGs, ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Ragnar Homsar posted:

Txn, if you're reading this, do you insist on sticking to Lanzoni's name, or can one under 6 characters be used instead?
Lanzon it is :v:. Any name is ok since I really suck at naming my characters. I used font names for my EO3 characters, the Verdana Guild had a hard life.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Keep it as Falz and Greg because working with a 4-character limit is even worse than a 6-character limit.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Nice to see NPCs outside of story segments or quest events.

Voting for Kaelin, Alexis and Cecil.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

blizzardvizard posted:

Magda's showing quite a bit of sass and I'm liking it. And Lanzon's like four characters in one now, that's not fair!

By the way, have a few more of these things:

These are beautiful :allears:

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

alcharagia posted:

lanzon has big, well-oiled muscles... but why do the male necromancers have such chiseled, adonisian bodies, which certainly have sent lesser beings than myself into a drooling fervor? they are babies who can't do anything without crying to the spirits of the ancestors.
Answer: Why not?

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Spirit-destroying Necromancer for Lanzon named Spirit Boogaloo

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Alexis, Lanzon (Destroyer), Raven (Death-Bringer), Mio (love)

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Magda, Heaven Wrath Mio, Kaelin, Sasha

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Iseria, Jana Four blades, Sasha Gunpowder, Captain Falcon Gram

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Might as well have this out of my system

Julien Ferreira Smith, but everyone calls him Smithy
Male Gunner 1 (you know, the young one) with neon pink hair :v:

The middle son born in a family of hunters, bored of hunting the same wildlife near his village he heard tales of a famous Gunner who conquered a giant tree and beyond in the north region of Lagaard and decided to go there. Preparing his clothes for the harsh climate of that region he went on a journey to Lagaard just to listen more about that Gunner and her companions.

After so many weeks he finally set foot on Lagaard the climate was extremely hot and suffocating no thanks to his coat, the sun was so drat bright and the worst part is that there was no giant tree on sight or any town built on it's surface "wait what? Etria? "Are you kidding me? I took the wrong turn at Ontario? Huh, this is another continent? Lagaard was actually half day away from my village? drat, I really wanted to eat at FOEbucks?"

And so, the disoriented Gunner begins his journey in Etria. Just don't trust his sense of direction specially with a map on hand.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Ragnar Homsar posted:

I would like to remind everyone at this juncture that EO2 (and EO2U) takes place at least a year after EO1/EOU. :v:
Techincally yes but still wrong. Just look at the totally OFFICIAL timeline that was not made by an idiot in five minutes :pseudo:

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

I'm an idiot and completely forgot about the pair of games that are so drat important to both, the franchise and it's lore. Etrian Mystery Dungeon

Here's version 2 now with EOMD alongside the best Super Arranged track ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

I still can't believe Lanzon made it to the super boss :allears:

Congrats on finishing this LP Ragnar, it was fun to read and really useful, especially with Bosses/FOEs strategies and the class breakdowns.

Edit: poo poo, update in the previous page :v:

Ragnar Homsar posted:

The end.

Thank you very much for reading.

• Locked thread