Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Quite looking forward to this. Just don't go burning yourself out Ragnar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Clarste posted:

I do not look forward to the painstaking process of guiding Ragnar to type a word in kanji.

You signed up for your hell, now you get to live in it :kheldragar:

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Keep Greg and Falz, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Arcade Rabbit posted:

Don't be so judgmental, chickens actually make great pets :3:

Chickens are horrible monsters that I relish in devouring every chance I get. Also, voting for Gram, Magda and Cecil

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Omobono posted:

To be fair, so are cats, yet humanity find the latter adorable.

B-B-But muh cat pictures!

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

BlackPersona posted:

The Labyrinth Squirrels seriously downgraded if they're only stealing wheat now.

Eh. I like to imagine Atlus gave them brain trauma and they THINK the Wheat is an Ariadne Thread.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Unrest sounds like something you'd find in a GOOD Tales Of... game *coughabysscough*

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Well, that was certainly an end with Kaelin. Grams got a lot of teachin to do.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Artificer posted:

Space-time collapsing. Truly a terrifying experience for video game characters.

Very much so. Poor bastards see that kinda stuff more often than they should.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Oh my loving god that was a hilarious update. I could -feel- the hate for the squirrels from the screen and that ending was absolutely adorable. Also Kawakami is best P5 waifu and all your other waifus are trash I mean what?

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Lets see... Iseria, Kaelin, Dosen, Sasha

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Combo Boxer Cecil, Raven, Lanzon, Kaelin

RIP AND TEAR IT'S HUGE GUTS. And then make those bones into some goooooooood drumsticks.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Glazius posted:

This all seems... kind of oddly straightforward. But I suppose in its own way that's refreshing, since EO has kind of had a swerve in the whole "climb the tower" plot from the beginning.

something something EOU1 and EOU2.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Don't drink to get drunk, children. It's bad when shipping is still abound even at the end of your journey.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Dayum that's a good update. Unrest is pretty :krad: Really liked the inclusion of the background singers too. Can't fuckin wait for this game to come around globally so I can tear into it.

Oh right. Character.

Name: Reona
Class: Ronin
Portrait: 4, Grey-ish hair and a dark colored kimono, Ragnar has dibs on what he thinks would look best

A young girl of fourteen who wished to set out on a journey to find out more about her (far removed) grandfather Asriel who was said to be last seen headed towards the snowy landscapes of Lagaard, hoped to follow in his footsteps of becoming an adventurer. Unfortunately, lacking funds (or really any marketable skills outside basic Ronin training), sadly was stuck in the country of Etria, her home country. Hearing about the arrival of a new guild being formed, she was most assuredly at the front of the line when everything was said and done and hoped she could help with their exploration of the labyrinth and make her money to see her grandfather with her own eyes before he passed away. Despite her kimono saying otherwise, she is a cheerful and upbeat child, even if she knows more adult things (like a colorful vocabulary) than she may wish to let on during her studies of the Ronin styles, as well as being just the -slightest- bit pragmatic. She may look like she knows nothing, but you'll be surprised at what comes out of her little mouth.

"Alright, alright, I PROMISE to not **** it up this time mas- WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE KICKING ME OUT OF YOUR CLASSES?! THIS IS BULL****!"

Kemix fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jul 26, 2017

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Hmmm. They seem to be going the "Literal" route for the translations. I don't mind, though not sure how I feel about Earthlain over Earthrun

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
God drat it Tristan Ranger, stop loving with the timeline :argh:

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Shame my Ronin didn't win out in the end. Oh well. Time to make a second character I suppose.

Name: Avery "Iron Shield" Dallas
Class: Protector
Portrait: 3, Black hair and a "rusty" colored armor

Hailing from a much more southern land where the grass (what there was of it) was green and the sun beat down on your head and dried out the already cracked ground beneath your feet as you tried to earn a meager living farming or trading, Avery hailed from a simpler place where "Down Home" traditions were upheld...but he was more a "problem" child so to speak. He was a brash, rude, and downright unpleasant person as he grew up. He grew tired of the traditions from an old world that disappeared in less than a day, he knew of the stories, he knew of the legends of what the old world was like. But most of all, he wanted to leave home in search of adventure, fame and fortune. Unfortunately, his "bulky" body was unsuited for direct combat, he was slow, but could take a hit with the best of them. Swords, knives and spears pitchforks are all he knew how to wield and he wielded them very unwieldy when he practiced. In fact, he wound up accidentally killing his family's prized steed when the knife slipped from his hand and wound up embedded in the family's pride and joy of a horse's eye, the animal falling over in pain and dying moments later.

As punishment, he was thrown out of the family, wearing little more than a sheet of metal molded to fit his body on his back, a few loves of bread and skins of water, a thin piece of wood with a handle mockingly called a shield and the same dagger that slayed the horse by accident, rusted from the blood that clung to it's blade. He got his wish in the end, he was thrown out into the world to earn his fame, fortune and adventure he so wanted. In the end, he got exactly what he wanted. He traveled for years before finally finding himself in Etria, and just in time too, he could try to bluff his way into the next forming guild's group and find a way to his desires. Having a made up nickname, as well as the proper equipment he managed to patch together from the corpses of other fallen adventurers on the road, he could possibly make his way to what he sought...and if things got bad, he could always fake an injury or some such and "disappear" before he got himself killed.

Kemix fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Aug 2, 2017

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
*insert five TPKs here*

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Dr. Fetus posted:

There were people on GameFAQs complaining about memes in the localization if that counts. :v:

Lets be honest, there aren't a lot of games anymore that DON'T sneak memes in there one way or another. Some are very nuanced, others just rub it all over your face and tell you "WE ARE HIP WITH THE CHILDREN, PLEASE KEEP PLAYING OUR GAME!". One of these is better than the other, clearly. And I'm pretty sure Atlus is more or less in the former category.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I do believe a “get dunked on” is appropriate here

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Unicron...is that you under the effects of the Japanizing Beam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I’m sad to see this finish. But god drat it’s been entertaining as hell.

• Locked thread