Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT posted:

Please do not patronise me. The refrigerator is there only for recreational and therapeutic purposes and does not contain food as I agree with intellectual sensation Rob Rinehart that it is a travesty that so called "property developers" force men like me to live with the vestigial organ that is a kitchen. As a matter of fact I experimented with the food replacement solution known as Soylent over a series of months however I was forced to concede that it does not agree with my internal workings following a deeply embarrassing fecal event in the Mall of America.

are you for real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I think the op is broken

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

u wan gently caress posted:

This is the kind of writing that brought me here 15 years ago.

Hows 2017 son?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
did president Pence Kill all the mexicans?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

u wan gently caress posted:

There was a thing called lurking, and it was pretty much a requirement for a 13 year old with no bank account.

are you wanna them danga rompa twiches?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
who are we mad at again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ben Smash posted:

OP, why is it hard to count on trains?

a question for austist for the ages