Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Josh Singleson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Cmon Bautista

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Gobias Ind. posted:

Great start Marco.

I respect that bunt. Santana is cool.

Agreed. Whenever anyone does a crazy exaggerated shift i want someone to bunt to beat it

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Im glad TBS is at least showing the pitch count now

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
So many 2 strike hits. Kluber seems more dialed in this inning though

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I just want them to get the pitch count up and get to the bullpen early

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Getting 2 guys on base every inning and getting every hit with 2 strikes works

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Wow awesome play, i wish TBS actually showed an angle where you could see how close it was

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Dead Kelly posted:

Kluber is pitching well and the Jays are battling him well. It's quite a game.

True

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Bautista couldnt have gotten to that one eh

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Travis is hosed, i hope its something that can get a little better if they give him like 3 days rest

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

*pitch moves in a clear 12-6 motion* and another changeup from estrada! *is a tbs announcer*

Especially when hes thrown a million changeups and the pitch right before it was a changeup and looked completely different. They arent even paying attention lol

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
That was a make-up call or the ump just decided to have a bigger strike zone in the middle of a pitchers duel

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Argh dangit

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Nah

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I dont like this umps strike zone... Miller is good

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

canadianclassic posted:

man aside from that HR estrada has pitched a really really good game

Yep cant blame him if he pitches 8/9 innings of this and they dont give him the run support to win

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Bautista not playing too well tonight huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Lol that was smart of Tulo to spoil the pitch that was like 4 inches off the outside corner since its apparently a strike

• Locked thread