Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Regy Rusty posted:

I literally gasped at the You Stupid Bitch reprise

Me too! Though the song "Let's Have Intercourse" isn't as awesome as "Settle For Me," I still kind of dig Nathaniel. I want the Josh thing over with, finally make the therapist happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

I don't see it as a change. Rebecca has always been a weird, fragmented soul. It's played off in song and humor, but she really is awful, takes steps to change it, only to go right back to being self-centered, delusional, and sneaky. The show doesn't hide that: it's in the name. She is the crazy ex-girlfriend and that hasn't changed, even if she has the guy.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

I dunno, CW cancelled Frequency and we still don't know about the fate of No Tomorrow.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Fell into that trap again of underestimating the show and holding off on watching the last episode until it came out on Netflix. Wish I hadn't, because watching that live would have been something else. drat. I end that episode hating Josh, but loving all the unraveling of Rebecca's past, why it's not just her father giving her these issues and the point of the songs.

Also, this voting thing is awesome, but I honestly have to question the reasoning behind some of the wins. I absolutely hated Research Me Obsessively.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Research Me Obsessively was probably one of the few songs in Crazy Ex-Girlfriend that made me bored. It just made me want to check social media instead of concentrating on the song.

On the OTHER hand, I'm one of those people that loved Tapped That rear end. I appreciate a good tap number. And "Back pati-oooooooo."

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Yeah I had to go back two pages and find it on the old post. Here.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Senerio posted:

If Greg's Drinking Song, The WiIiIiIiInds and Tapped That rear end beat out their opponents, we won't have a single Rebecca song on the top 4.

That's ironic and sad, but I didn't want Greg's Drinking Song. If we absolutely needed a Greg song, "It Was a poo poo Show" should've been there instead of the other two.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

If it loses, we need the gif of the WiiiIIIiiinds singing, "You ruined everything, you stupid bitch."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Holy poo poo, I know this got knocked out quick from the poll, but Let's Have Intercourse is great. I hadn't known the music video is almost the same as Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud; there's a public access channel in my area that plays solely music videos and when it came out, I almost spit out my lemonade thinking they were playing Let's Have Intercourse.

• Locked thread