Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
I honestly don't know what to think of the Giants this year. The offense should have been more high powered at this point and the defense should have been a bit more stout considering the money they spent. I'm just kind of meh about it all.

We should have won that Washington game.

One thing that has gotten a rise out of me is the fan response to Beckham's antics. If I hear one more middle aged guy named Tony from Long Island bitch about him, I'm going to shoot someone. I really gotta stop listening to Francesa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

TyroneGoldstein posted:

I honestly don't know what to think of the Giants this year. The offense should have been more high powered at this point and the defense should have been a bit more stout considering the money they spent. I'm just kind of meh about it all.

We should have won that Washington game.

One thing that has gotten a rise out of me is the fan response to Beckham's antics. If I hear one more middle aged guy named Tony from Long Island bitch about him, I'm going to shoot someone. I really gotta stop listening to Francesa.

Giants offense would be a lot better if we had tackles worth a poo poo, pretty much all the problems stem from that

defense has been okay, but they really need to start generating turnovers. We have two whole interceptions, both on Rodgers (lol) by noted bust pickup Janoris jenkins, who's actually been pretty drat good.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Oct 20, 2016

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I think Wentz is going to be kicking rear end in the league, but obviously it's too early to know if he will move into the top of QBs. Eagles fans, a lot of people say Wentz only throws short routes. How is his medium and deep ball? I've seen a couple great throws from him, but I haven't watched a full eagles game yet.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
His medium and deep balls, save for being a bit shook and rushed the last game, have looked surprisingly good. When he releases the ball it looks like it has no direction and is just going to sort of float somewhere downfield but then somehow it lands directly on its mark. It's really weird.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

blue squares posted:

I think Wentz is going to be kicking rear end in the league, but obviously it's too early to know if he will move into the top of QBs. Eagles fans, a lot of people say Wentz only throws short routes. How is his medium and deep ball? I've seen a couple great throws from him, but I haven't watched a full eagles game yet.

I think the 54 yard pass to Matthews has been one of his most impressive throws, second only to that pass he threw against Pitt where he got drilled. I think his deep game looks good, but I don't really know what to look for in giving an actual thoughtful analysis. That pass against the Skins looked like what the interception against the Lions should have looked like.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000721626/Carson-Wentz-finds-Jordan-Matthews-for-a-54-yard-catch

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

That video is also good to show how badly our RT sucks, because if Sproles doesn't pick up that block Wentz gets obliterated.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

That video is also good to show how badly our RT sucks, because if Sproles doesn't pick up that block Wentz gets obliterated.

Kerrigan just took a really wide angle, your RT didn't do anything wrong at all. If Kerrigan continued on that angle he'd be 10 yards deep and any decent QB would step up to avoid the pressure.

If that's what you think bad tackle play is you should avoid watching any Giant/Seahawk/Colt games for your own health

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Wentz' deep balls don't matter as Matthews and Aghalor can't catch em

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Yeah, the WRs are the issue. Wentz is awesome at downfield throws, except for the INT against Pittsburgh.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Febreeze posted:

Giants offense would be a lot better if we had tackles worth a poo poo, pretty much all the problems stem from that

defense has been okay, but they really need to start generating turnovers. We have two whole interceptions, both on Rodgers (lol) by noted bust pickup Janoris jenkins, who's actually been pretty drat good.

Giants pass blocking is still stellar it's that the run blocking is dirty aids water. Giants have no run game to speak of both in the RBs and the blocking so there's zero clock control. Giants defense has been incredible for how much time they're stuck on the field each game.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Doltos posted:

Giants pass blocking is still stellar it's that the run blocking is dirty aids water. Giants have no run game to speak of both in the RBs and the blocking so there's zero clock control. Giants defense has been incredible for how much time they're stuck on the field each game.

How can you watch the tackles we have and think we're good at pass blocking? I mean at one point against the Ravens Flowers basically let Suggs walk right into Manning so easily Suggs tore his bicep out of surprise. I don't think it's a coincidence that the 3 teams we've beaten have been the 3 teams with the inferior d-lines. Dallas can't rush the passer. Saints defense is terrible. Vikings and Skins have good to great D-lines, and so does the Packers, who we should have passed all over but Eli was forcing errant passes because he was instantly swarmed.

The Run blocking is rear end, no argument there, but we do not have good pass blocking, certainly not stellar pass blocking

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

How much longer will Eli keep playing? What is his current contract looking like? Are Giants fans beginning to wonder about planning for his replacement? I know Cowboys fans have been anxious about life after Romo for a few years now. We got absurdly lucky with Dak.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Eli's current contract runs through 2019, but I expect a restructure either next offseason or in 2018 since his cap hit will be about 22M. I think Eli could play until he's about 40, he's showed no signs of slowing down at all. He remains durable as all hell, which is a miracle given our line troubles. McAdoo's offense has revitalized him, but having guys like OBJ, Shepard, and Cruz definitely helps him out a lot too.

the Giants really need to get Eli stout tackles and then the offense would really take off. I am a little worried about the future, it takes some teams years to find the right guy at QB and every team in the division has somebody who's decent and also young enough to improve. really think we'll see a period of Eagles dominance once Eli retires, Wentz will be great

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

blue squares posted:

How much longer will Eli keep playing? What is his current contract looking like? Are Giants fans beginning to wonder about planning for his replacement? I know Cowboys fans have been anxious about life after Romo for a few years now. We got absurdly lucky with Dak.

unless he really falls apart I think we get another 2 years out of him minimum for sure. I imagine the Giants are really going to start considering finding his replacement sometime in those next two seasons. It's probably not Nassib. We might use him for trade bait or just let him walk. I see them drafting someone in the second round at some point in the subsequent two seasons.

I'm worried about his mental ability more than physical. He still has the arm. He's overall a very healthy guy who takes hits the right way. But he's not the unflappable machine he was around 2011 when our line sucked. He's clearly affected by pressure now and has been since 2013. He needs protection. I'm not ready to give up on Flowers yet but my god please find something better than Marshall Newhouse.

The Giants are likely headed (or have very much already reached) a true decade of spectacular failure. The other teams in the division have found themselves in some fashion. Dallas is in good hands likely with Dak and Stephen Jones holding more control instead of Jerry. The Eagles might have found one of the next great QBs (still too early, but promising returns). The Skins, kind of an unknown, but Gruden seems to have the support of the owner now and they feel more competent than anyone wants to give them credit for being after so long in the dumpster. The Giants are close to the end of the Eli era, they ended the Coughlin era, and the great unknown is looming. They need to get Eli whatever he needs to make his final years count.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

It's even more than that, some of it just seems like a general lack of football awareness. Agholor just seems like a hollow vessel out there. He shows flashes, but his game just seems very incomplete. For a 1st rounder in his 2nd year, it feels like he's behind.

NotWearingPants posted:

Yeah, the WRs are the issue. Wentz is awesome at downfield throws, except for the INT against Detroit.
Fixed, and this actually goes to my original point: that wasn't the best decision by Wentz, but that is a 50/50 ball that Agholor made a piss poor effort in trying to catch or break up. If you can't catch it, you can't let that ball be picked. Take a flag if you have to. Agholor just let him pick it clean, and that irked me more than the decision to throw it.

shyduck fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Oct 20, 2016

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Roseman and Lurie need to do everything possible to try persuade Jackson to come back in the offseason

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
One of the biggest differences I've seen this year regarding the Skins is they have quality depth. It's allowed them to continue to play well in the face of significant losses to injury, like both starting safeties, a cornerback, d lineman, and center. Which I know is a normal thing that normal teams do, but it's a step up for the Skins who haven't typically carried a lot of good depth in recent years.

The Skins have been doing a lot of things right pre snap formation and cadence wise and have been getting some good penalties off the snap. Cousins seems focused and the offense all seems to be on the same page despite changing centers.

I think Cousins has been executing the short/intermediate passing game very well, and I guess my only complaint is the lack of the long ball.

Kicking has also improved from years past. That's been a big help, not leaving points on the field. It always cracks me up that I think at least 3 former Redskins kickers start for other teams.

Ultimately, though, I'm not sure how the rest of the season is going to go. I haven't really seen them demonstrate the ability to run the ball when they need to, and I need to see more from the defense in stopping the run and not missing tackles.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

AvesPKS posted:

I haven't really seen them demonstrate the ability to run the ball when they need to

I don't get what happened to Alfred Morris. As a rookie he was tearing it up. Then he disappeared and is now the backup on the Cowboys, getting five or so carries a game.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

blue squares posted:

I don't get what happened to Alfred Morris. As a rookie he was tearing it up. Then he disappeared and is now the backup on the Cowboys, getting five or so carries a game.

Well, his rookie year was also RG3's rookie year, and yeah the Redskins could definitely run the ball in 2012. His production dropped off every year after that, he's 27 and a physical runner, I'd compare him at least from a longevity standpoint to Marion Barber, so I think the team just figured he wasn't worth keeping around long term. It was a shame to see him go, but he was to me another patch on a lacking RB squad that has never really gotten back to a Portis/Betts/Cartwright level since Portis left.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Beet Wagon posted:

I feel the same way. His performance last game was abysmal, it's been a long time since I've seen someone get manhandled like that on every single play. I understand that our backs are (sort of) against the wall, but keeping him in was a colossal mistake and this whole thing reeks of Chip kelly levels of "I made a mistake but I refuse to admit it" tbh. I respect not wanting to crush Vaitai's confidence by putting him and then immediately benching him again but the dude's gotta be honest with himself - everyone knows where he stands on the roster. In my opinion it's going to be far worse for him in the long run to be forced into a spot where he just can't perform at the level that's being asked of him than it would be to give him more time to develop. And that's to say nothing of how bad it is for the team, but then again it wouldn't be the NFCE if it didn't devolve into a total shitshow at some point.

So I read some good analysis on why they kept him in the game. Basically, you know that it's going to be a disaster but the entire line was playing like garbage. If you single him out and keep the rest of the linemen in it sends a horrible message to the team about accountability and performance. If the other 4 guys had been fine and Vatoi had been horrific then yeah, you bench him, but if everyone is getting beat you can't just single out the new guy and say it's all his fault.

blue squares posted:

Check this out:

https://gfycat.com/GeneralBonyHarvestmouse

That's on a fairly routine 2nd and 5 and he gets a ton of air yards. I'm trying to find other gifs but can't right now, but if you can check out his long completion to Jordan Matthews against Washington. He's extremely accurate on deep throws.

axeil fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Oct 20, 2016

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Febreeze posted:

Both are overrated but Dak is super overrated because of the line and Zeke making it easy for him

Wentz is legit, Dak is just good at not loving it up

Dak is Alex Smith

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

AvesPKS posted:

One of the biggest differences I've seen this year regarding the Skins is they have quality depth. It's allowed them to continue to play well in the face of significant losses to injury, like both starting safeties, a cornerback, d lineman, and center. Which I know is a normal thing that normal teams do, but it's a step up for the Skins who haven't typically carried a lot of good depth in recent years.

The Skins have been doing a lot of things right pre snap formation and cadence wise and have been getting some good penalties off the snap. Cousins seems focused and the offense all seems to be on the same page despite changing centers.

Totally agree on the depth. Very refreshing. Also, our offensive line has gone from below average to above average. Trent Williams and Scherff are absolutely mauling people, Moses and Luovao are performing well, and Long has been a huge upgrade at center and is young to boot. And again, there is depth enough to at least make things work in spot duty or a game or 2.

In regards to pre snap you are totally right. During film review several bloggers pointed out that Cousins cadence was disguised this week. In addition there was an excellent film break down on the Washington Post about a play that the Redskins torched the Eagles on a few times last year. This year the team designed a play with the same look but ran something totally different. Really good play design and execution. It's nice not to always be the ones being fooled.

quote:

I think Cousins has been executing the short/intermediate passing game very well, and I guess my only complaint is the lack of the long ball.
He seems to be improving each game towards how he was in the second half of last season and would have had a long TD pass if DJax hadn't dropped an absolute dime in the end zone.

quote:

Kicking has also improved from years past. That's been a big help, not leaving points on the field. It always cracks me up that I think at least 3 former Redskins kickers start for other teams.

This. So much this. He's only missed 2 kicks this year IIRC - XP and a 58 yarded both in tropical storm winds in Baltimore. Plus, even though Forbath was fairly consistent at kicking FGs, Hopkins can actually get the ball through the end zone, which is huge for our special teams coverage. And let's not forget MVP Tress Way who is the best punter ever.

quote:

Ultimately, though, I'm not sure how the rest of the season is going to go. I haven't really seen them demonstrate the ability to run the ball when they need to, and I need to see more from the defense in stopping the run and not missing tackles.

In the 4 wins this season our run pass ratio is much better. We need to keep pounding the ball with all 3 backs even if it's not working at first. In regards to the defense, the tackling has gotten better, but I agree. Need consistency.

I'd also like to see if we can keep the pass rush up. Trent Murphy coming into his own has been a huge surprise and it goes to show that you really do have to be patient and let players develop sometimes, which has not been a strength of the Snyder era Redskins. Cravens and Fuller are both playing very well as rookies on that side of the ball and look to be good pieces for years to come, too. I haven't been genuinely optimistic about this team like this in a long time.

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Oct 20, 2016

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

blue squares posted:

He thrived when we had a QB running read option and the defense had to hesitate. Also, Gruden doesn't run much outside zone stuff, which is what Shanahan basically patented. Morris is a hard runner and a spectacular human being, but he never had particularly good vision or speed. He was tough and durable as hell, though.

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Oct 20, 2016

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

ZenVulgarity posted:

Dak is Alex Smith

Alex Smith was drafted first overall eleven years ago. Dak is a fourth round rookie. I am MORE than okay with this comparison right now.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

ZenVulgarity posted:

Dak is Alex Smith

Dak will probably improve.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
While we're on CousinsChat I think the Skins o-line and Cousins deserve big props for how they dealt with our pass rush. We had been eating QBs alive the first four weeks and they effectively used the running game and screens to completely negate that strength. I think they also were helped by playing with a lead all game so they didn't feel like every drive had to be a TD.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

shyduck posted:

It's even more than that, some of it just seems like a general lack of football awareness. Agholor just seems like a hollow vessel out there. He shows flashes, but his game just seems very incomplete. For a 1st rounder in his 2nd year, it feels like he's behind.
Fixed, and this actually goes to my original point: that wasn't the best decision by Wentz, but that is a 50/50 ball that Agholor made a piss poor effort in trying to catch or break up. If you can't catch it, you can't let that ball be picked. Take a flag if you have to. Agholor just let him pick it clean, and that irked me more than the decision to throw it.

To play devil's advocate, Wentz needs to know the strengths and weaknesses of his receivers. Agholor is not a receiver one can trust to come down with a 50/50 ball. Sort like Jordan Matthews is a receiver who seems incapable of dragging his feet on catches near the sideline. I do realize I'm nitpicking the performance of a rookie QB here.

Unrelated question: If Dallas' offensive line is so good, then why is Romo always hurt?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

axeil posted:

While we're on CousinsChat I think the Skins o-line and Cousins deserve big props for how they dealt with our pass rush. We had been eating QBs alive the first four weeks and they effectively used the running game and screens to completely negate that strength. I think they also were helped by playing with a lead all game so they didn't feel like every drive had to be a TD.

I mentioned Cousins' success vs the Eagles earlier. After this past week he is 3-1 vs. the Eagles with 10 TDs, 2 INT, 336 yards per game, and a rating of 101.3

wtf?

And for some reason he's been poo poo against the Giants' historically bad defenses.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

NattyBo posted:

In regards to pre snap you are totally right. During film review several bloggers pointed out that Cousins cadence was disguised this week. In addition there was an excellent film break down on the Washington Post about a play that the Redskins torched the Eagles on a few times last year. This year the team designed a play with the same look but ran something totally different. Really good play design and execution. It's nice not to always be the ones being fooled.

He seems to be improving each game towards how he was in the second half of last season and would have had a long TD pass if DJax hadn't dropped an absolute dime in the end zone.

Pre snap and cadence gave really made me sit up and take notice this year. Being calm, cool, and collected, and making other teams make mistakes from that at the line of scrimmage, has been something I've been wanting the Redskins to demonstrate for years. It's just a good indicator of a disciplined, well run offense where everyone is on the same page. Let's hope they can keep it up on the road.

I agree, Cousins continues to improve toward last season's form, I just wish he could've been there out of the gate. His poise during the first game of this year and the playoff game last year against the Packers wasn't the greatest. But right now I see confidence, and I'll take that.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Febreeze posted:

How can you watch the tackles we have and think we're good at pass blocking? I mean at one point against the Ravens Flowers basically let Suggs walk right into Manning so easily Suggs tore his bicep out of surprise. I don't think it's a coincidence that the 3 teams we've beaten have been the 3 teams with the inferior d-lines. Dallas can't rush the passer. Saints defense is terrible. Vikings and Skins have good to great D-lines, and so does the Packers, who we should have passed all over but Eli was forcing errant passes because he was instantly swarmed.

The Run blocking is rear end, no argument there, but we do not have good pass blocking, certainly not stellar pass blocking

Because they're top 5 rated in football outsiders and have had pretty good games up until the Packers game. They're also in the top half of the league in sacks, pressures, and hurries allowed. Like Eli gets hit a lot, but that's true of every QB in the league right now, and comparatively Eli gets hit much less.

The run blocking really is the problem. Flowers is a completely lovely run blocker and is only a middling pass blocker and seems to be the sore thumb on an otherwise really good offensive line. The run game is so pathetic and we could have had Todd Gurley which stings like a mother fucker.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

AvesPKS posted:

Pre snap and cadence gave really made me sit up and take notice this year. Being calm, cool, and collected, and making other teams make mistakes from that at the line of scrimmage, has been something I've been wanting the Redskins to demonstrate for years. It's just a good indicator of a disciplined, well run offense where everyone is on the same page. Let's hope they can keep it up on the road.

I agree, Cousins continues to improve toward last season's form, I just wish he could've been there out of the gate. His poise during the first game of this year and the playoff game last year against the Packers wasn't the greatest. But right now I see confidence, and I'll take that.

The biggest thing for me is that Cousins didn't puke all over himself after a pick 6. Just got back on the field, played like nothing happened, and just drove the ball down the field.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Doltos posted:

Because they're top 5 rated in football outsiders and have had pretty good games up until the Packers game. They're also in the top half of the league in sacks, pressures, and hurries allowed. Like Eli gets hit a lot, but that's true of every QB in the league right now, and comparatively Eli gets hit much less.

Because Eli throws the ball into the dirt when he even faces a lick of pressure. FO's top notch offensive line pass blocking grading is based off of sacks/dropbacks. That's it. It's loving terrible.

Eli has always been good at avoiding sacks while there are other QB's like Rodgers or Ben who make their lines look worse in such grading systems because they hold the ball forever. Like febreeze said, there are times nowadays where Eli loses faith in his line and plays shaken like he was against Minn/GB. The bounceback against a solid Baltimore defense is encouraging. But in those 2 primetime games if you think Ereck Flowers or Bobby Hart were phenomenal because they had solid FO/PFF grades then I don't know what to say. They're horrible. Flowers at least has the physical talent to mature if he ever puts effort in to learning some proper technique but thus far he hasn't shown the willingness to do so.

Like in the FO stat they say the Giants have the 4th best pass blocking OL and Green Bay is 11th. Those two lines don't deserve to take the same field together and yet the Giants are better?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Daltos for a man who trusts the eye test more than most of TFF I'm starting to wonder if you've actually watched the Giants tackles attempt to play football, you're normally a champion of how FO and PFF don't tell nearly the whole story

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
my favorite pff stat will always be rueben "not good enough for the eagles" randle grading as a top-20 receiver in 2014

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

My favorite PFF stat was two weeks in a row of Eli Manning

Eli had a terrible game the first week, mediocre completion %, like 1 TD 1INT, nothing to write home about. PFF said "He was actually better than average!" and gave him a top 10 grade.
The following week Eli lit up the other team for like 3 TDs and better numbers all across the board and PFF gave him a negative grade based on the most arbitrary poo poo you've ever heard like throwing dinky passes on 2nd down.

PFF is just terrible. FO is okay, but only when it comes to certain stats.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

ZenVulgarity posted:

Dak is Alex Smith

Dak is the late-career veteran version of Alex Smith, as a rookie.

Except that Alex Smith never sniffed averaging 8.2 yards per attempt, because at least Dak will throw past the marker on 3rd & long most of the time.

He's in a favorable situation for a rookie for sure - but so were all the Cowboys backups in 2015, and they were all incredibly awful at everything forever. He's not just being carried.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jay Ajayi rushed for 204 yards and 2 TDs on 24 carries and they graded him outside the top 5 for running backs that week (so someone told me)

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Febreeze posted:

My favorite PFF stat was two weeks in a row of Eli Manning

Eli had a terrible game the first week, mediocre completion %, like 1 TD 1INT, nothing to write home about. PFF said "He was actually better than average!" and gave him a top 10 grade.
The following week Eli lit up the other team for like 3 TDs and better numbers all across the board and PFF gave him a negative grade based on the most arbitrary poo poo you've ever heard like throwing dinky passes on 2nd down.

PFF is just terrible. FO is okay, but only when it comes to certain stats.

FO could go from okay to "legitimately good/useful" if they were way more open about the methodology for their stats (i.e. we still have no idea how DVOA is calculated) and admitted there are blind spots/shortcomings.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Giants are a bad team and the kicker is a piece of poo poo.

God Bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I feel like the Redskins will do well enough to crush my spirit in a few months.

Especially after the Cowboys dominate everything in their path :(

• Locked thread