Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013

go shraks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

NHLN's studio team just mocked the lighting at MSG before the Rangers game.

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

Maybe the nhl network should work on their stupid blackout regs.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Maatta has not looked so hot this season so far.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I know Jake can be a handful, but I also know what he's like inside. He's got a spark. It's not a bad thing... Of course it makes him do bad things... :smith:

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

Mage_Boy posted:

Maatta has not looked so hot this season so far.

When was his last good game?

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

chaibat posted:

When was his last good game?
Maybe the world cup prelims?

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Kreider is loving everywhere this season, I love it.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Jovial Cow posted:

Kreider is loving everywhere this season, I love it.

He's making some NHL veteran defenders look like they're peewees

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

:siren: Kessel! 2 PP goals in 2 games!

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

PHIL

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

:siren: Old man goal! Cullen!

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Staal! Pretty goal!

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

hahaha marc staal goal

helluva pass to him

e: real good rotation by Staal to get into position for a one timer

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This is the quietest GDT I've seen in a while.

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

I was still cursing the nhl network.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
I tell you what, Vesey has a nice little burst of speed in him as well.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Jovial Cow posted:

I tell you what, Vesey has a nice little burst of speed in him as well.

I'm not sure I see a bigtime or natural scorer in him or anything but I see a guy who could put up 20 goals someday, 40-50 points, while doing a lot of good things all over the ice. Might take him a season or two to get there, we'll see how fast he can settle in. He still looks like things are a bit off for him so far (some of his passes aren't real on target)

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Holy poo poo, so now skating backwards into a person who is standing still is a tripping penalty?

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Levitate posted:

I'm not sure I see a bigtime or natural scorer in him or anything but I see a guy who could put up 20 goals someday, 40-50 points, while doing a lot of good things all over the ice. Might take him a season or two to get there, we'll see how fast he can settle in. He still looks like things are a bit off for him so far (some of his passes aren't real on target)

He reminds me a bit of Kreider. It's almost like he gets jittery and doesn't want to keep he puck, wants to move it so it's not on him for losing possession. I think once he realizes he can play with it some it'll help a lot.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kunitz that was loving dumb.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Goddammit, loving high stick

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Kunitz you fucktard

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Grabner is so fast it's hilarious

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

oh gently caress that bullshit

Pavelski grabbed Fast's stick and fell down and drew a penalty

loving poo poo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Sigh.

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

Wow, I didn't know Grabner had that gear.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Cool it's nice to see that you can take a guy down, hold him on the ice, cross check him and keep him from getting back into the play so your team can go score

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
I love when announcers get super indignant about stuff that happens multiple times per game.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The trip was a bullshit call but kunitz had no business having his stick there

oh great

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That looked a trip ref....

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

lol good going pens. a handful of dumb penalties and of course you;ll be getting scored on like that twice in a couple moments

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Goddammit loving seeing eye shot. 2nd time Fleury has been beaten low blocker as well.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

This is, perhaps, not good

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

So far this season the Rangers seem good at starting games off well and then killing their momentum by taking bad penalties in the second half of the first

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
tsns advice for the senators is to attack in layers, which sounds more like an autumn fashion tip

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Guy Boucher saying that it will take a full 6 weeks for players to learn his system :stare:

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

The Dirty Burger posted:

Guy Boucher saying that it will take a full 6 weeks for players to learn his system :stare:

if only they didnt have to deal with that meddling world cup for so many wasted weeks :argh:

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

The Dirty Burger posted:

maybe he shouldve taught them 6 weeks ago then!

phaneuf is stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

The Dirty Burger posted:

How may weeks will it take for them to learn his replacement's system? Or for this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VV1PrbkK3E

• Locked thread