Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
very surprised a coaches challenge went against the bruins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I mean he slashed the goalie's glove hand

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

After all the bullshit last season I can't believe they haven't changed that rule to a possession change negating it.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

gently caress THE CHALLENGE

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Mage_Boy posted:

gently caress the challenge

Mage_Boy posted:

Mage_Boy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtbMnixO2nc

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

FBS posted:

LOL

Sorry Bruins fans, that must feel like poo poo

especially when the NESN angle clearly shows the puck over the blue line

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

So you may never touch the goalie in any way for a goal to count.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

cenotaph posted:

I mean he slashed the goalie's glove hand

Yeah. That was my read of it too.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
lol he hooked the goalie's arm on his way across, that's interference 100 times out of 100

Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012

Turdsdown Tom posted:

especially when the NESN angle clearly shows the puck over the blue line

Nah it didn't

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

marioinblack posted:

lol he hooked the goalie's arm on his way across, that's interference 100 times out of 100

Yep, and that didn't interfere with his ability to make the save, his own player tripping over him did.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Vesey finally gets one :toot:

a tap in but good job getting to the right spot

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Oh look a power play, how will the Pens turn this into a 5 on 3 against now?

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Mage_Boy posted:

Yep, and that didn't interfere with his ability to make the save, his own player tripping over him did.

You're right, it should've been a hooking penalty on Malkin.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

:siren: Call that back you fuckers!

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Rangers killing it. Vesey first goal!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mage_Boy posted:

I'm not watching this game, but if he did hook him that negates the goal too because regular penalties like tripping/hooking/etc. still apply against goalies.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Duck Rodgers posted:

Nah it didn't

lmao try watching the game before posting. it was carried over the blue line and then he put it on the backhand. when you do that, the blue line becomes part of the attacking zone. nice try tho

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I'm glad that Sheary is still looking like a real player even without Sid on the ice. It's good to know he wasn't being carried last season.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Daley :siren:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
-snip-

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Trevor owns. Reminder that he cost 1 (one) Rob Scuderi

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

rex rabidorum vires posted:

aka free

:siren: :siren: :siren:

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

oh cmon Rangers

Raanta should have had that

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

I'm not watching this game, but if he did hook him that negates the goal too because regular penalties like tripping/hooking/etc. still apply against goalies.
But since non called penalties are non review able, you shouldn't be able to overturn a goal on a non called penalty by the leagues own stupid rules.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Technically something like 1.33 Rob Scuderis but that's still making diamonds out of gravel.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Plus retained salary

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Rangers just gonna roll with a 3+ GAA this season and see how that works out for them

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mage_Boy posted:

But since non called penalties are non review able, you shouldn't be able to overturn a goal on a non called penalty by the leagues own stupid rules.

You forgot rule 100a, which allows for whatever bullshit to make up for something you missed earlier.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Was going to watch the Blue Jays lose but I think I'll watch the Bruins poo poo the bed some more.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Cool Rangers just giving this game away

Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012

Turdsdown Tom posted:

lmao try watching the game before posting. it was carried over the blue line and then he put it on the backhand. when you do that, the blue line becomes part of the attacking zone. nice try tho

Nah his stick went over the line not the puck

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

geno at it again with another stupid penalty late in the game that leads to a critical goal against :laffo:

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

gently caress yeah another Penguins penalty

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

PK has been bad.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Now, I'm no genius coaching man, but I think the pens might want to take fewer penalties to increase their odds of winning.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

LOL gently caress you ref that's a trip on Fehr too

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

My feed is that far behind and holy gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

lol zucc

• Locked thread