Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what the gently caress why is illegal to wear a loving bandaid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

curt schilling has a meme about this

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nice keep the chief shirt, turkey

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mister Perky posted:

Because you could theoretically store a foreign substance underneath the bandaid.

Same reason why you can't touch your mouth with your fingers while on the mound (must step off) or use the resin bag while on the rubber.

It is also presumably illegal to bleed on the ball.

i bet there was an old timey ballplayer named Sawmill Waxmonger who cut himself before every game with a rusty farm implement and baffled nineteenth century hitters with his "bloodball"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

GET MY BELT SON posted:

i just can't seem to get into these blue jay/indian games

any jays game where they're not blasting dingshots is lame as hell

e: lol the timing

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

if he dings this i hope he flips his bat through the goddamn roof

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oy vey

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's miller time now isn't it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

has anyone gotten on base against miller in the playoffs yet?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

how the gently caress is cleveland going to get two sports championships in the same year, what the gently caress universe is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

cleveland looks like an unstoppable juggernaut, hard to see either NL team stopping them

• Locked thread