Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

manyak posted:

Oh my god Bautista

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

loving circumstances

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

again looking.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

like would they toss him if he bled so badly he made the mound slippery for stroman?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

if only the jays started with a bunch of dingers so I could say ITS A BLOOD BATH

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

just let him wear a loving bandaid jesus. I dont care how much it helps the jays, this is a gross rule

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

lol "cheering for that injury"

NO ONE TAKES DRONES SERIOUSLY ANYMORE

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Nice of the jays to have martin hit here to give Cleveland's pitcher a boost of self esteem.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I feel bad for Bauer. They should at least let him play with his drone for the rest of the game

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

probably too close to overturn

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I would like the older honkey behind the plate in the black armour to make his loving mind up about the left side of the plate.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Martin needs to get his life in order

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

nice make up call by the ump there.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

jays are not allowed to be not losing

it might help if they decided to get some loving hits against middle relievers.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

jesus, this is terrible.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Martin has been so bad for the past 2 months. Still dont get why Gibby hits him so high.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i cant even tell if these Cleveland pitchers are good or the Jays are just terrible

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i keep on trying to think what i did to deserve justin smoak being pinch hit here

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hahahaha of course its a breaking ball. Lol at Francona letting him throw other stuff to get our hopes up

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

bautista will strike out looking

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I should've watched Raw

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

this ump has called that outside strike all game. he's a piece of poo poo for doing it but the Jays have to figure that out and stop taking pitches like chumps

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

loving christ stop taking outside strikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I dont even understand why Martin bothers even bringing a bat up with him

• Locked thread