Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

MotU posted:

A: Polledberg

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sotar posted:

WILL YOU STOP

scoldberg

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Sotar posted:

WILL YOU STOP

dang I got Toldberg

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The whole Goldberg walks backstage bit should have ended after Big E.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Dang Jericho did totally punch that lady. Deserved it too from the looks of it. Did he punch the Brocklesnar too. And knock him out coldberg?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Always dry wet carpeting after cleaning it", said Moldberg.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I'm finally Soldberg on the Brock match.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

asperg

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

asparagus

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I doubt he's got the better hand, he should probably Foldberg.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I dunno, I saw him as more of a slots player, in which case I think he should Holdberg.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

:swoon: GOOOOOOOOOLDBERG! :swoon:

Geez, I'm in 6th Grade again just like that.

Goldberg may SAY he's here for one more rear end kicking and Brock is LAST, but I honestly hope that they let him beat Lesnar and come out the next night looking for one last title shot to go out the way he came in: the absolute best of all time

People keep saying that the way they've booked Brock has destroyed any rub he has to give, and they'll never give that rub to anyone but Roman anyway so who gives a poo poo. If that's true, let Goldberg win. Not only would it make the crowd happy, HE clearly does have a rub to give. Goldberg vs AJ or Goldberg vs Owens would both be a hell of a thing to see, and either one of them could promo ending his career into loving supernova heat.

... you know, if they were permitted to. The fact that Rollins never hyped the fact that he was The Man Who Ended Sting is a crime.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz1Vkgcp5XE I love DBry

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I'm a stupid Twitch streamer
Why not Zoldberg?

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Wazzu posted:

Goldberg gets to have another awesome match!

Wait, only 1? He's only returning in a way that won't in an way get current superstars over.....

I agree we need to have Goldberg and Lesnar team up as unlikely tag partners in a 2 vs The Entire Raw Roster Survivor Series Eliminaction Match

Imagine the pop when the entire Cruiserweight roster eats a series of thunderous suplexes and spears.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Trolledberg is going to no-show the PPV.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Don't let Cajoledberg talk you into doing something you're not comfortable with.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

oatgan posted:

Was waiting for WWE to upload the segment. It's been added!

Why does the goal of every segment need to be to get someone new over can't some things just be fun and exist in a vacuum. It's not like Goldberg is burying people instead. There's a lot of programming to fill each week.

I really look Goldberg and want him to do more than just face Brock Lesnar. I can understand why that's a big money match for them, but I want him to face other people.

Also, I marked at the sparklers. Goldberg is cool.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
a goldberg pun

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
lol at Raw already shoving all the Cruiserweights into one segment and a 7 minute match.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
Kota Ibushi saw how terrible the Cruiserweight division would be and stayed away, truly one of the smartest men in wrestling.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Lesnar is going to win and then there will be a decider at wrestlemania hth

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Goldberg is cool

Wonder why they used both his wcw theme and wwe one though

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

hey goldberg is still the king of pro wrestling who could have ever guessed *points to self like rvd*

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Goldberg fuckin rules

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Where can I preorder 172K WWE

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Minidust posted:

Where can I preorder 172K WWE

Good news friend, it's available now!

Random Raw thoughts: I don't buy Rollins as a babyface, even after wanting it when he returned. New Day is getting stale quick. lmao Zayn vs. Strowman. Goldberg did a good promo and that is fuckin weird. I'm also completely over Brock now, time for him to lose and retire to his secluded cabin in the middle of nowhere. Raw bad, can't wait for the A Show Smackdown Live tonight.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

artificially stocked lake posted:

Good news friend, it's available now!

Random Raw thoughts: I don't buy Rollins as a babyface, even after wanting it when he returned. New Day is getting stale quick. lmao Zayn vs. Strowman. Goldberg did a good promo and that is fuckin weird. I'm also completely over Brock now, time for him to lose and retire to his secluded cabin in the middle of nowhere. Raw bad, can't wait for the A Show Smackdown Live tonight.

none of those words were good.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

none of those words were good.

A post to match the quality of Raw.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Goldberg was awesome.

But why the gently caress are they feeding Zayn to Braun Strowman? Can't it be Neville instead? Please?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Vaguido posted:

Goldberg was awesome.

But why the gently caress are they feeding Zayn to Braun Strowman? Can't it be Neville instead? Please?

I agree. Feed Neville to Braun, feed Zayn to Bo.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

lol at Raw already shoving all the Cruiserweights into one segment and a 7 minute match.

Hell, just put 'em on Smackdown (Live).

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Trade KANE for all of the Cruiserweights.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
It's going to be really weird when they won't let Goldberg do the spear while on the same show as Roman because they don't want to make Roman look bad.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Extremely uninterested in Lesnar vs Goldberg, but rather that than Lesnar having another suplex city match with an active wrestler.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I will watch Lesnar/Goldberg and I hope they have a good entertaining match that lots of people like.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Rhonne posted:

It's going to be really weird when they won't let Goldberg do the spear while on the same show as Roman because they don't want to make Roman look bad.

i dont think theyll do that.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Will stone cold be the guest ref

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
That wet fart Goldberg segment was the last 15 years of WWE in a nutshell. He walks out, says nothing of substance/anything we didn't expect, and leaves without any confrontation or excitement. Instead of having a huge moment return, surprise or otherwise, we get whatever the gently caress that was. I was gonna start re-watching for Goldberg but they already hosed it up so bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Look at this fool who hates good things^

• Locked thread