Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Arizona DST is legit, but I think CMike is the right choice.

The matchup was only reason I said stick with Jaquizz. Ware is a must start with JC not 100%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

1 PPR, pick two:

Julian Edelman @PIT
Travis Benjamin @ATL
Golden Tate vs WAS

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

decypher posted:

Last question, I promise.

Forte or Charles in 1ppr?

Jamaal Charles? He might not even play, stick with Forte.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Reggie Died posted:

Travis Benjamin vs ATL
or
Golden Tate vs WAS

.5 PPR
Benjamin

pick 2 RBs and 1 Flex, standard scoring

CJ Anderson vs Hou
Jay Ajayi vs Buf
Latavius Murray @ Jax
Mike Gillislee @ Mia
Matt Forte vs Bal
Michael Thomas @ KC
DeAndre Hopkins @ Den

D-Tron
Jul 3, 2007

1999 was a hard time
to be a scrub

Yam Slacker
gotta pick 2 out of charles, mccoy, crowell, and mckinnon in a league where i'm 1-5 and gotta swing for the fences, any ideas?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

on the bored wop posted:

1 PPR, pick two:

Julian Edelman @PIT
Travis Benjamin @ATL
Golden Tate vs WAS

I think Edelman/Benji is the best here in 1PPR. Tate will likely draw Josh Norman in coverage and could get shut down.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

MrSargent posted:

I think Edelman/Benji is the best here in 1PPR. Tate will likely draw Josh Norman in coverage and could get shut down.

Thanks!

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

D-Tron posted:

gotta pick 2 out of charles, mccoy, crowell, and mckinnon in a league where i'm 1-5 and gotta swing for the fences, any ideas?

Jamaal Charles may not play and will likely be limited.

Crowell is an easy pick, is this ppr? That matters for McKinnon. I'd probably play McCoy if you need a home run but he could also put up nothing if he gets injured.

D-Tron
Jul 3, 2007

1999 was a hard time
to be a scrub

Yam Slacker
It's half ppr, thanks for your response i think i'll roll with crowell/mccoy, already down a bunch due to opponent's rodgers/cobb combo from thursday and this ship is sinking anyway so gently caress it.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

McCoy/Gillislee @ Mia,
Allen Robinson v Oak

Non ppr, pick one

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

ZenVulgarity posted:

McCoy/Gillislee @ Mia,
Allen Robinson v Oak

Non ppr, pick one

Arob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

MrSargent posted:

The matchup was only reason I said stick with Jaquizz. Ware is a must start with JC not 100%.

Oh, I meant Rogers and CMike.

• Locked thread