Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Man I wonder what Elseworth's getting paid. I imagine it's some local jobber pittance but theyre bringing him to different cities and poo poo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Shima Honnou posted:

Naomi is good and I wish Raw was just her entrance for 3 hours.

Still hate her entrance but I feel like she's noticeably improving in the ring literally every week.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Tuttle without a shell is a perfect description. Also remember when Ellsworth almost died last week by tucking in Styles Clash? I hope they don't try that again.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Oh god Apollo has been reduced to jobbing to a B-list Chuck Norris.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

dromal phrenia posted:

i want to ask alexa to prom, and then she looks like i'm made of diarrhea and rejects me and then mocks me when i cry

That's hot.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

I want Ellsworth to win and for Smackdown Live to become some weird avante-garde wrestling show for a month or so.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Should be using Heath's song.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

SilverMike posted:

"She doesn't even have an Oscar" is possibly the dumbest thing I've heard out of Otunga.

Well he followed that up with something dumber about five seconds later so lol

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Why do they say inside Hell in a Cell it is just inside the Cell please stop saying these things.

That DICK! posted:

HIAC is gonna suck so bad

Im going :smith:

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

This is real.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

I love Dean

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Ellsworth Ball.