Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Alexa better win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Glad Alexa could wander around long enough for Naomi to pull off that move.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

dromal phrenia posted:

i feel like i asked this last ppv, but how much wrestling training has naomi had? she's clearly got the athletic skills but her actual in-ring is usually garbage

I don't believe her or Cameron had any training before when they have come in as the dancers. Unlike Cameron, I am not sure if Naomi has spent any time down at NXT, she's probably just picked up some stuff on the road as they hope she suddenly stops being a botch machine.

She has no business being in the mix for the championship, The only way I see her getting involved is if she is there to take a pin.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Dang that almost turned into a very sexy edition of smackdown

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Brock Lesnar posted:

i think Kaitlyn had literally 2 weeks of training before NXT 3. The whole thing was just unbelievably strange. Naomi should head down to NXT and learn a little bit of psychology and some other basic stuff because she could be really good

Yeah but if she was willing to do that, she already would have. But no time to train when you are (sometimes) on total divas and able to put on bad matches on tv every now and then.

• Locked thread