Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Podima posted:

Universal Backups

By the way OMG, I saw in your doc that you asked; this was what I meant by USB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Mr. F! posted:

Sorry for ending day 1 early. I didn't mean to, it was a copy paste error i made on my phone. Apologies, Pod and all players.

I definitely laughed out loud. It was p awesome

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Sorry I didn't play! Thanks for scum killing me early but sorry to Podima for messing up a role he wanted

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Mr. F! posted:

Sorry for ending day 1 early. I didn't mean to, it was a copy paste error i made on my phone. Apologies, Pod and all players.

The best was your immediate response "Oh gently caress," I am super green to mafia, and even I knew you had tried to ninja edit your copy-paste, but accidentally clicked reply. So hilarious

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Drunk Nerds posted:

The best was your immediate response "Oh gently caress," I am super green to mafia, and even I knew you had tried to ninja edit your copy-paste, but accidentally clicked reply. So hilarious

I just want you to know that you have ruined chores name for me now with your lyrical stylings

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Moatillata posted:

I just want you to know that you have ruined chores name for me now with your lyrical stylings

I just want you to know that I don't want to let you go 'til you see the light

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Drunk Nerds posted:

I just want you to know that I don't want to let you go 'til you see the light

:negative:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I am the true winner of this thread

NOLA here we come

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i see you're using your night powerrole of Displacement

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Moatillata posted:

NOLA here we come

Noice!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Is this game still running?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Ya I'm the mod now

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Moatillata posted:

Ya I'm the mod now

Can I be sk?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
sorry, you're the death miller now. I'm the rolecop and can confirm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

NOLA here we come

This is amazing and a perfect note to end the thread on. Thanks again to everyone for playing my silly little game about magic booze, and I'll see you next time!

:cheers:

• Locked thread