Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Captain Foo posted:

or max is a loudmouth

there are plenty of options fyi

I don't know what a loudmouth is but I shall look it up rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

got some chores tonight posted:

1. i wanted to claim lesley winter(s)
2. unfortunately shes dead
3. ah wait we're set in new orleans i can claim a voodoo zombie
4. lets claim cop to annoy kashuno too

and thats how the sausage is made

Still trying to catch up jfc lmao at this gem

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I mean c'mon guys the minute I saw nawlins was the setting I was hoping to be some kind of voodoo man.

I am legit upset that there is in fact a voodoo man class and I didn't get it

https://youtu.be/bdPU4W6sRHM

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also mmt is still scum. She said how stressed it makes her to be called scum and I am calling her out and she is acting like I think nervous scum would act.

Jfc you people need to be more succinct and appreciate the beauty of brevity

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Absurd Revolver posted:

I am the essence of poo poo(posting)

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
loving 7 pages to go still

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
AS! What up welcome to the voodoo city I have just now got to your replacement post and I am very excite

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

nice youre the best im glad youre here ##vote mmt

gently caress u I thought mmt was scum before it was cool

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Atomic Soda posted:

ty drunk nerds i respond well to compliments and adoration of any sort.

also i don't hate men they are so much fun to mock and you can't hate what you laugh at, i can try and hate you tho jimmy hats if it will make you feel good about youself.

heya moat my love are you town this game don't lie to me!

I'm only gonna tell you AS nobody else look

I'm town

Also I'm pumped you noticed the izz mmt connection bc that was what made me throw down my scum call on them both initially

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also more thoughts NOW THAT I HAVE FINALLY CAUGHT UP

Tobbs is reading town to me and hilarious never change bruh

I'm inclined to believe Jimbo but in reality it's a crap shoot. The good thing is he is a known quantity at this point

Imo the simplest explanation for Jimmy hats is that he is 3rd party lyncher whose goal is to eradicate the voodoo (also if you don't know anything about voodoo do yerself a favor and look it up it is a badass religion). This could or could not be town aligned at this point in the game but the fact that one of the nks was "disappeared" makes me think of the bad juju mon. Neutral on him currently

I still haven't figured out the anonymous votes and it's driving me nuts but I am really cautious of kash. He is doing the thing he did as scum in BKs game where he makes bad arguments with solid logic (if that makes sense)

That's about all I can remember that stuck out to me as I attempted to catch up throughout the day.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

TREMENDOUS

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Oh I also believe that infinitum is a jailer

And before I forget rn

##vote mmt

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Somberbrero posted:

hi moat i made some cases i'd like you to read them.

infinitum

max

i don't understand the mmt votes. can someone explain?

I read them. Thank you for your efforts good sir

I would prefer that max go before infinitum.

I would also rather know more about tmms visit before killing max

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Drunk Nerds posted:

I just wanted to juxtapose these two "just caught up, here's my take" posts. Like when an artist puts a painting of some American at Golden Corral next to a starving African child

:911:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I have no idea what is going on here btwn Jimbo and chores I think chores may have fallen off the wagon

just gotta wait to see if be starts talking with rhymes non stop

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Drunk Nerds posted:

FRANK MOTHER loving ZAPPA

:five:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Moatillata posted:

Also more thoughts NOW THAT I HAVE FINALLY CAUGHT UP

Tobbs is reading town to me and hilarious never change bruh

I'm inclined to believe Jimbo but in reality it's a crap shoot. The good thing is he is a known quantity at this point

Imo the simplest explanation for Jimmy hats is that he is 3rd party lyncher whose goal is to eradicate the voodoo (also if you don't know anything about voodoo do yerself a favor and look it up it is a badass religion). This could or could not be town aligned at this point in the game but the fact that one of the nks was "disappeared" makes me think of the bad juju mon. Neutral on him currently

Requoting with emphasis

I'm not sure if you're intentionally misconstruing or not but lynchers try to get their targets lynched as a wincon not kill poo poo

also I don't want tmm to claim thanks again everyone for assuming im just saying that max is somehow involved in something with him and it makes me more suspicious of them

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Captain Foo posted:

hey moat what was your case on murmur twin? is it still just

i never saw an original reason in your psots for going after her

I'll be honest it's strong gut also I did not like her reactions to my posts. I am not dead set on her demise atm but I would like to keep her in the foreground. Also her voting izz doesn't mean too much as she is very crafty

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Murmur Twin posted:

Can you quote the reaction that pinged you as scummy? The only interaction I remember having with you was you having plopped down a (joke?) vote on me in the beginning and then went awhile without making cases

It was half joke half reality because the sad fact is you so completely owned me last shine game

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Hey, Moat. Make a conversation with me. Call me scum or something I'm bored as fuq

Tell me about your title what game is that from (I'm assuming it's lil d again)

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
You scummy gently caress sucker

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

It's from PLL. I don't really want to go into it because AR is in this game, and because honestly? LIL DonDon is one of my favorite posters, if not my favorite. I feel terrible about what they did to her AFTERwards, and I just wish it didn't happen. I had a bit of a blow up, now I of course still feel like I was in the right, and that some of the actions we submitted were... mysteriously changed even though everyone agreed upon them. BUT! as Kashuno pointed out, that should have been a discussion had in PM to her, instead of me blowing up at her, and throwing the scum team into public eye because I was pissy.And honestly, after re-reading the thread and what happened? I should have tried to turn it back around for a scum victory, and been a LEGEND! instead of being a dink, but still! It was what Lildondon said after she closed the game, and someone bought it for me, just like the last one, and I wear it like a badge of pride.

Oh wow drat sorry I brought it up not funny like I hoped

Fun fact: voodoo is actually a monotheistic religion that believes in intermediary spirits that are used to access the same god head through different methods

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

like if ur tmm, a lil scumhunter nerd on town, wouldnt you be like "heck yea there are so many posts therell definitely be a scum i can prolly make a p deec case on one of these posters w/ so many posts" instead hes like "nah im not going to engage in this game"

This is pinging me really hard and the reason being that I have been in scum team with tmm and he lurked / didn't engage really hard. Normally he is a top poster and aggressively hunts scum (or kash) when town and he just isn't doing it. He did the same thing in ff mafia and tried to pretend that he unbookmarked.

Also I will respond to mmt and kash but life is not conducive to effort posting rn

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
As much as I love thunderome I think this will bear more fruit

##vote tmm

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Kashuno posted:

I'm interested in winning not jerking off

I'm doing both rn not sure why it's mutually exclusive

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Okay

What makes MMT seem scummy to me
A short case by moatillata

Hello friends come with me on a journey.

Chapter One: Chitown

Little background for you all who were not present/don't give af and didn't read
Shine 2. In this game MMT was friendly, non confrontational and sporadic in her appearances. What I mean by this is that she would not post for awhile then come into the thread make some reasonably good reads and disappear.

Things got a little weird when she claimed doc and then jimson counter claimed her and they got into a standoff. In the end we lynched scumson who flipped scum. :hellyeah:

Tobbs who is a claimed reckless night vig (kill backfires if he targets town) leaves an obscure breadcrumb for his target. mmt finds it and posts it and clears a townie. In the end it is me, SSV and MMT. I lynch ssv and scum team wins.

Point being, and this is important, she is very very convincing town as scum.

Chapter 2: New Orleans

Here come the quotes, here come the quotes

Murmur Twin posted:

OK sweet, I read through the case and grabbed a bunch of quotes. Effortposts should follow this one.

:glomp:

##vote Moat

I don't really have a solid opinion on Moat either way but I'll leave a protest vote here while I write some cases.

Similar behavior to shine 2 in that she promises effort posts

Murmur Twin posted:

I think Somber's case on Infinitum is the best one out there right now. I can't think of a reason for town Infinitum to (a) know about or (b) care about the number of factions, and the way he reacted when pressed on it felt unnaturally defensive.

##vote Infinitum

Gloms onto first effort case (somber v infinitum) with a shallow read citing the # argument and infinitum being defensive/aggressive (p much normal for him)

Murmur Twin posted:

It's my opinion that Mr. F's case on Jimson:

- was based on Jimson's posting at the start of the game
- comes off as way too confident in his reads (about both Infi and Jimson) for this early in the game
- brushes off suspicion on Infinitum as "what else could he say?" when the question should be "why did he bring it up in the first place?"

The most obvious explanation to me, between what Infi said and how Mr. F is casing, is that they're on a small scumteam together. It's totally possible that Mr. F thinks that Jimson is on another scum team but it really seems to me like he was motivated by trying to take heat of Infinitum.

Cases known town crazy person Mr. F citing multiple teams when she votes for infinitum for the same

Murmur Twin posted:

Can someone please summarize the case on Jimson? If all it is is that he typed "Us" I find that case (along with Mr. F's) to be way scummier than what Jimson did.

Asks for a summary, where are the cases??

She then actually goes after Mr
F for a while nothing too much interesting

This is in response to an attack from BK

Murmur Twin posted:

I won't deny that I'm sticking to my reads. The fact that other stuff has happened since then doesn't change my mind that

- Infi talking about "4/5 factions",
- Infi's reaction to being cased on it, and
- the timing of Mr. F's case on Jimson combined with his lack of follow-through on it

to be the scummiest behavior I've seen so far. Why would I undermine my strongest read by trying to make other cases? I feel strongly that Infinitum and Mr. F are more likely to be scum than everyone else at the moment, and I think that Jimson is town (both based on his reactions to being cased, and based on my thought that the cases on him are bad).

There's a degree of "it's a 33 player game on d1 on a weekend" at play as well, but regardless I don't think the behavior you're assigning to me is alignment-specific.

Murmur Twin posted:

chores claims voodoo-aligned.

Tobbs asks for a wincon.

chores backpedals hard, claiming to be joking about everything.

chores: If that's your alignment, what's your wincon? If you were kidding, where did you pull the word "voodoo" from?

The whole weird thing with voodoo and chores. Not sure why

Murmur Twin posted:

Show your work!

This is a response to the following post by me:

Moatillata posted:

Also current scum are mmt izzhov and kash

I would vote for any of them

This is what really does it for me. Her response is really non committal and doesn't respond to my claim. She isn't saying "c'mon I'm town" she is challenging me to prove she isn't town. Okay now stick with me, bc (:tinfoil:)

its like a rich person who truly isn't happy surrounded by all the things that should bring happiness saying "im happy look around I have all the things" and trying to lie to themselves.

Now replace happiness with towniness and there you have it.

In conclusion, is it the best case? Nope. But honestly, voodoo children, if mmt is in fact scum then you're not gonna get anything better imo. My hope is that you all understand a bit more my thought process. I can clarify whatever is needed.

THE END

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

TMM stuff I can see. But I don't like to make a call on him until D3 or so. It is totally his scum meta so far though. I will say, his lack of posting is happening in another game currently too, one that is super slow.

In his favor, he visited Max and nothing bad happened. And, if he had a killing power, even if he had to fight with his team over it, I'm surprised that Kash is still alive.

Yeah but it's obvs to suspect tmm if kash dies so I don't think he would go right for him also, and it's been said before, all scum don't necessarily have a killing role

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
kB correct me if I am wrong

Are you saying that jhats is lying about his role in the following fashion:

Instead of being a kindly old voodoo lady looking for dem bad hoodoos

Jhats is in fact

Leader of dem bad hoodoos and can submit a kill and search for the other scum team a la shine 2 electric bugaloo

Once again not misquoting just wondering

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
It's funny bc I was gonna call you out if you did not post this day AA. Makes you thibj

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Think even

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Kashuno posted:

There is absolutely no world where I am a good second lynch today without seeing the result of Izzhov's flip.

This post is true and it's why I am holding off on kash despite scumdar pings

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Jimmy Hats posted:

I got no voodoo

Also guys please respect thunderdome it is cool and fun

Hey jhats whats your hot take on ka$$$$huno

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I agree that izz doesn't clear kash as town bc scum can authentically scum hunt

Wha--- where did those italics come from?!??

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
JHATS

Hot
:kingsley:
Takes

Wrt to kash tia

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I am 100% grass fed organic

Both USDA and oregan tilth

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Murmur Twin posted:

I suck, mafia edit

To others who read this case (and I encourage you to click the link and read it), what does it sound like?

(a) an organic opinion that Moat built up through the game
(b) an explanation that he came up with in one sitting after the fact to explain a scum read on me

He used the fact that I came in and said "catching up" at the start of d1 as a bulletpoint in the case against me but had very little to say about my tunneling on chores. It's 100% a scum case.

Also lol mmt

I tell you I think you are scum

You say "prove it, show your work"

I go through and explain my thought process to show why I think you're scum

You say, "looky at moat he made this case with a foregone conclusion that I am scum"

:catdrugs:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also Jonathan Fisk why are you not in favor of a no lynch anymore?

Also do you even like spoon?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

zimbomonkey posted:

Infinitum is ready to hear kash and it immediately comes out that kash is taking a leave and might be a liability. Almost like they've discussed this in a scumdoc

Rude

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I say we dunk tmm so I can keep all my voting letters the same throughout the entire game

Although I would like to hear from him at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

zimbomonkey posted:

I know what I wanna do. I've been here since yesterday and I'll continue until tomorrow

##vote infinitum

Then what happens tomorrow?

:allears:

• Locked thread