Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
my irony filters messed today, can we really play as orcs or wargs or w/e

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
pisssssssssssssssss

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Izzhov posted:

hmm yes you make a very good and well reasoned point I will be sure to take this under consideration ##vote BottleKnight

if you have experience being stuck at home, please advise me. im kind of a shutin and dont talk to people much.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i like memes, which are spoken catchphrases spread through verbal cultural osmosis.

my name is Jean Matherne, and some say i am selfish

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Izzhov posted:

Are you asking for advice coping with being alone, or with going out and socializing?

First things first, though, methinks you need a stiff drink. Here, word about town is this stuff's pretty good *slides a bottle of rye along the counter perfectly into your hand*

yes i will drink some of this "hooch" hehe

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i am a man, and i also enjoy tipping my hat to ladies. im glad i am alive in a time and place where we like wearing hats.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i just really like tipping my hat to ladies so i just tip whatever im wearing. i cant help if in the past i exchanged currency for a fedora and now i have to put it on after i get out of bed each day.

Max posted:

Oh I'm a woman in this game, by the by.

*edges fingers to hat brim*

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
if we are claiming things i would like to claim that

i am inclined towards the same sex

its funny because this is a shocking admission in this repressive time and i am admitting it casually without provocation

*swigs hooch, thinks about own bodily functions*

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
*ooc* ive been drinking pumpkin ale all week and im prolly gonna post tonite from a bar w cheap vodka shots

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
*ooc* in my limited experience its the most finger pointiest, defensive and divisive ppl who turn out to be scum/mafia/evil

*ic* did you know that the benevolent god that informs our moral laws

doesnt exist :smug:

im quite ecstatic right now because i am informed by my own enlightenment

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
im going to vote for the first person to start casting aspersions as i feel more comfy w the peaceful and slowly deductive

##vote dongsbot9000

the man looks at me like im fresh canned tuna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Oh wait.

##vote tommunist

(or what ever username will trigger)

Go back and read him. Literally no content AND lurk posting full throttle. Only jumping in to talk when the seemingly largest number of people are on. Coincidence? Or planned interactions?

my word, he posts when other people are posting?

*pops monocle into orbit*

• Locked thread