Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
so, as you all know, lowtax is creating an MMO. its gonna be good. think star citizen, but with even more drawings of spaceships. this is the thread where you can post spaceships that lowtax has, will, and should create for the video game. let your imagination run wild because those ships will all be in this wonderful game.

this is the ship that i will be getting in star citi....i mean spaceman spaceship wars (in space)

:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

This is my dream ship
http://i.imgur.com/WtyGQ6p.gifv
It will be a ship in spaceman spaceship wars (in space)
it has crushing jaws it has big stompy mech legs
it can stealthily sneak past enemy space ships . it can transform to more optimal combat form

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

i am excited to get to desin spaceships for Spaceman Spacship Wars (in Space)

i like the Star Citizen and the ocean and Sonic the Hedghog games so I combined them to make a super spaship

It has all the powers of Star Citizen and Sonic and the ocean and also it is imbincivle and it can do anything you want

• Locked thread